I bought a standard size creative wallet many moons ago and returned it because it was not practical. Because of the style of this purse (its like three pouches held together by the one zip I found I couldn't unzip it far enough to get things in or out. This wallet though is much better. There are the 3 pouches and then inside there is a zipped middle pouch. There is plenty of room and this could be used asa clutch! In the black heather too, it looks lovely! Comes with monkey too - bonus!
on 13 August 2013
This is a very handy purse/bag for holding a lot of small items. On a recent holiday I used it to carry a variety of essential first aid and personal supplies, neatly and stylishly organised. Although it technically has three compartments (with only the central one having a separate zip), the outer two are stitched on in such a way that two further, small slots are formed on either side of the zip pocket. These are perfect for small flat things, such as a couple of individually wrapped antiseptic wipes or a strip of tablets.

I'm giving this item 3 stars because it is is unlined. I agree with other reviewers who have suggested that this makes the bag overpriced. In addition, it reduces its usefulness. I'd hoped to be able to use it as a clutch bag for evenings, particularly as the pink I bought (Very Berry) matches one of my smart outfits exactly. However, the rather thin fabric means that the personal contents can sometimes be identified from outside the bag - not what you want on an evening out. This criticism doesn't apply to the second bag I bought in Metallic Silver - the coating on this bag is far classier than I'd imagined and makes it totally opaque, perfectly suitable to use as an evening bag.
on 3 March 2012
Really good quality, plenty of storage, 3 main compartments & 2 small ones (holds a couple of bank/loyalty cards or stamp books)

Can be used as a purse, a make up bag or both at the same time.
on 29 May 2014
As always, Kipling quality. Ordered two initially for myself and daughter but then Granddaughters saw them and had to order 3 more. Everyone delighted with the product.

I only have one fault, that's why only 4 star rating, a wrist strap, same as the XL size would be ideal.
on 20 January 2013
I love this purse. I decided as I am going into hospital shortly that I needed something for my bits and bobs so I bought this.
The colour is great and so is the space inside so much more than just a purse. I am able to carry my lippy, cash, cards, nail file, tissues and all the other bits women need to have around them.
Well done Kipling yet another great product!
on 13 January 2012
This is exacally what it says on the tin. The colour is more vabrant than in the photograph. Useful for so many different thing and can of course be washed. My friend will take hers on a back packing holiday as it is very light in weight.
on 10 March 2014
I have a new money for my change and notes and cards as like the organisation but I love the creativity for putting my makeup for work in. I bought this together with the matching PRISKA bag in dazzling beige and I'm really not a neutral colours kind of woman but the texture in the beige really looks stunning to me and will be a good all round wear anywhere with anything shade. The purse itself has lots of room for my basics of powder compact, lipstick, eyeliner and my powder brush leaving more space for notes and change if you want to carry everything in one purse. I would say you would need at least a medium size bag if using a normal purse aswell as I have a small kipling new raisin and struggle to fit both in with no room for anything else. Just wanted to add also I have the creativity with the red tassles and edging at the top and it makes the creativity look much more funky!!.
on 20 April 2015
After reading some reviews where the reviewers has issues with the quality of the product I expected something flimsy and thin. It's not, it's the normal Kipling Quality and well made. It's unlined, but the fabric is quite tough and won't rip. I have a suitcase made from this material for many years now and apart from one airline manage to tear off a strap somewhere in transit it still looks quite good without ripping or being dirty.
This wallet has three main compartments as well as two note-compartments on the sides of the inner bag.
I bought it because sometimes I need to tote around 3 mobile phones and here I have them all together and the charging cables fit too.
on 15 April 2015
I bought this to use as a make-up bag. I'm already a fan of Kipling products, but this purse is currently my favourite. It is of a good size, with an inner zipped compartment, two small inner compartments either side of it with two larger outer compartments fastened along the top by the main zip. I chose the Black Animal print to match a bag that I had ordered, and I am so glad that I did. The print itself is very attractive, and the zips are a lovely heavy brass instead of the usual self-coloured plastic. The monkey charm is cute too... it's a shiny black plastic one, not the usual furry type, so it looks a bit more grown-up. Now my daughter is after one for herself....
on 24 March 2013
A good quality product and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I could get in it. The only thing I was not keen on was the monkey on the key ring, but that can easily been taken off. I would not hesitate to recommend this item.