on 19 February 2014
The bag is very nice but not as big as some I have can really only get a big size purse and keys ,lipstick ,mobile phone , tissues in the main compartment
on 13 April 2014
This bag is surprisingly roomy for such a tiny bag. I have a toddler and can fit a small pack of wipes and a couple of nappies in the back pocket. My purse, makeup, mobile etc in the main compartment and it still feels like I have a small light compact bag. Plus the colours are great for the summer.
on 28 June 2015
The Delphin is one of the smaller Kipling bags - but I already have this in the black lacquer - which I use when I go out in an evening. It's not massive but has the usual Kipling Tardis-like qualities. Tops purse (or new money with less other stuff!!), phone, filofax, small make-up pouch, packet of tissues and keys. Plus other clobber - and still this little bag retains its neat shape. Useful back pocket for slipping in tickets or parking cards. However, the colour Dazzling Yellow is more of a lime green than the yellow on the website. Not a problem for me as I still like it - but nether-the-less might not be to everyone's taste.
on 4 April 2014
Not too small but a bit smaller than I need so sadly sent back
It is a nice looking bag and is quite dressy to go out with, I had the black print one. Which looked lovely. It has all the pockets I needed and looks good crossbody
on 25 August 2014
Recently had to downsize my handbag due to a back operation (any excuse to buy a new bag). I love the colour which looks exactly like its picture. I'm able to fit A4 folded papers in it for work including a note pad. Also pens, some makeup, a purse small or medium size, but not a large wallet. There's more, I can also fit a screwed/folded up bag of life, and there is still room for my mobile phone although it does not fit in the phone pocket as it is too big but there are many compartments to choose from (5 in all which included the zipped pocket in the main compartment). I also went on a trip to Blackpool Zoo this week and due to the amount of space in the bag which, I would say was on the small side, I didn't need to take anything else. Even when it is full it does not feel heavy.
on 25 November 2015
Kipling Bags are my favourite, The size given in the listing is correct so perfect when it arrived. I especially loved it has a security pocket to the back of the bag so its against the body and away from thieves. I can fit all my essential items in and so recommend to all.
on 13 April 2016
quite a bit smaller than expected, but as usual with kipling still managed to get quite a lot in it, could fit an iPad mini a small purse my mobile which is quite large as have a samsung galaxy note 4, and a few small other things, great bag for an evening out when you don't want to carry to much or for just popping to the shops, but not something you could carry everything in, would go back to my syro bags for that which seem to hold just about everything or the defea which will hold everything including the kitchen sink lol
on 21 November 2015
Seems like a perfect size to use as a crossbody bag when out and about. Will easily fit purse, phone, kindle and a small umbrella and probably few other bits. Am normally a black bag person but the cool grey is nice and reakon will go with most things. Inner zipped pockets to keep your purse etc safe and zipped pocket at the back that I use for my phone. Would definitely recommend this as an everyday small bag or for out and about on hols too.
on 6 June 2014
Added to my collection with this Small but useful Kipling bag. I got it at a great price so happy with that. Holds a good amount: purse, phone, small brolly but not big enough for an iPad. I got the purple one mainly as it was one of he colours on offer but I do like it.
on 6 July 2014
This is one of my favourite Kipling bags. I already have a delphin bag but when I saw the purple mm print I knew I had to have it. Looks much better in person than the picture. Plenty of room inside with many compartments. A great bag.