Colour Name: Cactus GreenChange
Price:£116.73+ £4.90 shipping

on 25 March 2014
Lovely case at an excellent price but is not cabin size as stated. There are 2 dimensions in separate areas of the product details and the larger applies to this case. It is too large for carry on luggage.
on 17 March 2014
I bought this Kipling spinner, along with a matching handbag, for my recent long-haul trip for 3 weeks. I was a little sceptical about the size, but it is a great bag and held all I needed for my trip. It is just so much easier to wheel about than a holdall on 2 wheels and took the pressure off my lower back. The handle at the top and side made it easy to lift and I liked that it folded down into a zipped pocket. The bag and wheels survived baggage handling and hope it will be used for my trips to come.
on 18 August 2014
Love this case. It fits enough for 2 weeks if you pack well!!
on 5 January 2015
Great value - bigger than I expected (not used to metric measurements , I can't envisage them too well ! )
However , more for the money , and that can't be bad , how often can you say that ?
on 25 January 2015
Kipling is my 'go to' range for bags and luggage. This medium animal print suitcase is fab-u-lous. Great size, great priceand fast delivery. I disagree that the baggage handler would possibly damage this luggage as its very robust and on the plus side - the pattern would easily hide scuffs and dirt etc. Brilliant 360 deg wheels.
on 17 October 2013
Love all Kipling , they are so compact and convenient , however I probably would have been happier with a less vibrant print .
having said that , it's great value , and boy is it visible on the carousel!
Bit concerned that the monkey might get pinched tho' -will probably have to remove it it transit.
on 29 August 2013
Got this for a great price, but Kipling has the edge the weight is so light so extra shoes !!!! So easy to use with the spinner wheels as there are no gentlemen about !!!
on 14 January 2014
would recommend this Item to everyone. good value for money. very well made , thrilled to bits with it, love it
on 16 April 2015
Good case for travelling. Easy to store afterwards. It provided good storage for long haul locations. Recommended *5
on 14 February 2015
Bought thus in red, great lightweight bag and sturdy. Can hold about 18k comfortably

See one answered question