Take your computer to the limitGreat for gaming. Perfect for photography. Whatever you need from a higher performance computer, kit out your computer with the latest Kingston Technology SSD.
Features and Benefits
Kingston's SSDNow V+200 combines exceptional quality and performance with an affordable price. It is driven by a second generation Sandforce controller for best in class sequential read/write speeds and is a great way to dramatically improve the performance of your desktop or notebook.
- Fast: Increased speeds for enhanced productivity, gain the benefits from increased boot up time, fast application load-up and faster internet browsing.
- Reliable: With no moving parts in an SSD, it is less likely to fail compared to a Hard Disk Drive. Therefore dropping or banging your notebook means you are less likely to lose your data.
- Cost effective: By replacing and upgrading your hard drive, Kingston’s V+200 lets you revive your system without stretching your budget.
- Convenient: by replacing and upgrading your hard drive, Kingston’s HyperX 3K SSD lets you revive your system without stretching your budget.
- Multiple capacities: find the right capacity to meet your storage needs.
- Built for endurance: An SSD has a longer life span than a traditional Hard Disk Drive due to Data Integrity Protection technology and superior shock resistance.
- Secure: V+200 is a self-encrypting drive (128-bit AES); this means that you can set up extra security to protect your data.
- Silent: Your notebook or desktop will run cooler and quieter with a Kingston SSD. SSDs have no moving parts which reduces background noise and heat of your notebook or desktop compared with a traditional Hard Disk Drive.
- Guaranteed: Three-year warranty with free technical support.
- Compatible: Kingston SSDs are SATA Rev. 3.0 SSD with backwards-compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 and 1.0 means you can fit your SSD in a wider range of PCs and notebooks.
- Convenient: Easy upgrade kits include cables, brackets, cloning software, HDD enclosure and installation CD — everything you need to get started.
Why have a Kingston Technology SSD?
- Experience up to 5x faster start-up and load times
- Transfer files in a flash
- Get super smooth video and image editing
- Kingston SSDs have no moving parts
- They won’t crash, overheat or fail
- Every Kingston SSD comes with free technical support and a 3-year warranty.
- Opt for the handy DIY kit and replace your existing hard drive
- Follow easy, step-by-step instructions
- Turn your computer into a high-powered machine.
Which SSD is right for you:
|SSDNow||V+200||HyperX 3K SSD|
|Description||V+200 is a great way to dramatically improve the performance of desktops and notebooks on PC or Mac platforms.||Loads games and applications faster, increases frames per second (FPS) and allows for quick transfers and edits of large media files.|
|Capacities||60GB, 90GB, 120GB, 240GB, 480GB||90GB, 120GB, 240GB, 480GB|
|Form Factor||2.5" — 9.5mm||2.5" — 9.5mm|
|Interface||SATA Rev. 3.0||SATA Rev. 3.0|
|Read/Write Speed*1||60GB – 535MB/s / 460MB/s |
90GB – 535MB/s / 480MB/s
120GB – 535MB/s / 480MB/s
240GB – 535MB/s / 480MB/s
480GB – 535MB/s / 480MB/s
|90GB – 555MB/s / 510MB/s |
120GB – 555MB/s / 510MB/s
240GB – 555MB/s / 510MB/s
480GB – 540MB/s / 450MB/s
|Warranty||3 years||3 years|
As the world's leading independent memory manufacturer, Kingston Technology is renowned for quality and reliability. With 25 years' experience, customers can rely on outstanding performance with free technical support and our extensive 3-year warranty.
*Operating System Software support: Windows7, Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows XP (SP3)
Hard drive cloning software and installation guide CD
2.5" SATA Enclosure with accompanying USB-to-mini-USB Cable
Serial ATA data cable
4-pin Molex to Serial ATA power adapter cable
Brackets w/screws for 2.5” to 3.5” conversion