on 20 June 2014
Just returned from holiday, i was taking lots of photos with my phone on this memory card up to two thirds into my holiday, then all of a sudden the phone didn't recognise the memory card? now im home and i have tried it in a number of devices and nothing, nothing at all, even plugging in into my pc with an adapter, nothing, nothing will recognise it, its like its just stopped working full stop, all my lovely holiday photos gone, not impressed!!!
on 11 July 2014
What can one say, it arrived well packaged in original display pack, you know, the one that requires a pair of scissors or a Stanley knife to get it open!!! It does what it says and works well bought to replace one that died.
on 1 June 2014
Not much to say really. I wanted this to extend the memory of my phone, and it just worked. I put it in, the card was formatted and I've had to problems with it. It seems as fast to read/write as the internal memory (on face value) so why would you need anything more!
on 18 October 2015
Simply a great product. Arrived quickly and in easy to open packaging. Even comes with a Micro SD adapter so you can connect it to your PC and see your files on there. All round great product and I'm happy with my purchase.
on 13 October 2014
Ordered 3 of these, started working fine, however after loading up one with music and films, it stopped working and i couldnt retrieve the data!
Not had any problems with the other two. Plugged them into USB adapters and they work okay.
on 17 June 2014
It does what it is requested for. After it is used on a old smartphone already slow. therefore i can't trully judge its writing/ready qualities.
But it works perfectly.
It was sent very quickly. thanks.
on 26 August 2014
I have received counterfeit cards on one or two occasions, so upon arrival of the Kingston 16GB Class 10 Card I ran a test with H2testw to authenticate the cards capacity, and as a bonus I'd also get an idea of its read & write speeds too. The test finished without errors and showed that the card was indeed genuine.

Writing speed: 10.8 MByte/s
Reading speed: 16.9 MByte/s

It's worth noting that you do not get an SD adapter (not that I wanted one, I've too many already), just the micro SD in retail packaging. I ordered mine from Wiziwoo Limited and would recommend them.
on 17 April 2014
For under £6 (price when bought) it is fantastic! Works just like any other more expensive SD card but for the fraction of the price. Kingston brings quality, at a great price.

UPDATE:
A few days ago the card suddenly stopped working in my phone after only a few weeks. I inserted it into the PC but the card didn't even show up, and still won't. It's now useless as it is completely broken and it can't be detect by anything. Luckily I still had all the data that was transferred over from when I bought the card, but it could have been a lot worse as the information on the card now is gone because it won't work. I contacted Amazon and they were extremely helpful and immediately sent out a replacement, even though I'm worried about using it in case it happens again. Because of this problem it's got to be down graded to a three star.
on 5 February 2015
When I installed this into my phablet it only reports 14.4gb. Having 16gb cards in the past I was expecting 15gb+ of usable space., my other sandisk cards have 15.2gb.

The speed is ok over the phones usb data connection so other than the capacity its ok.

Good value for money and would recommend at this price ( ~£6 )
on 16 January 2015
I tested the cards with H2testw and the cards are genuine with Writing Speed around 11MB/s (compared with the 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate)and Reading Speed around 18MB/s! Not bad for the price I paid.