Revive Your Computer
Get more life out of your computer and maximise your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It will dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system -- and it's less disruptive than migrating your data to another system.
SSDNow V300 is backed by free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston's SSDNow V300 is:
- Faster -- improves the speed of loading applications and system boot-up
- Reliable -- with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than traditional hard drives
- Economical -- the design is optimised to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient -- all-in-one kits are available with all the components needed for a fast and easy installation
- Multiple capacities -- up to 240GB, to fit your workload
- Silent -- runs silent and cool
Dependable and Durable
SSDNow V300 features an LSI SandForce controller customised for Kingston and optimised for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability. Because it's made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it's shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
Features Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO) 450MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write speed and Incompressible Data Transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark) 191MB/s Read and 142MB/s Write speed.