on 2 April 2013
This is an excellent toothpaste, free from the proven bio-accumulative toxic effects of fluoride—to teeth, bones & brain, and especially the IQs of young children! Well done Kingfisher. Now please take the fluoride out of your other whole range..!
on 15 November 2012
I am autistic, with aspergers and brushing my teeth can be traumatic as I am hypersensitive to stimulus.
This tastes mild and aniseed and foams , so that it acts as a gentle buffer between toothbrush bristle and my cheeks,lips and gums. It quietens everything down like when there's deep snow.The pleasant natural taste distracts me from the task in hand too.
Recommended for autistics.
on 18 October 2013
I've been using this for about a year now, and would not go back to supermarket toothpaste. I have ME/CFS and have chemical sensitivities, but this toothpaste is good for me
Very pleased
on 13 June 2015
This toothpaste has a distinct fennel taste, and having tried a few toothpastes in the Kingfisher range, this is a my family's favourite. Leaves your mouth and your breath feeling fresh and clean. The toothpaste foams well, much like the more well known brands of toothpaste, so if this is the first time you are trying a more 'natural' toothpaste its a good place to start. I have found since using these and similar toothpastes that my tendency to get mouth ulcers has been greatly reduced.
on 12 December 2012
Love this toothpaste. The fresh Fennel flavour is a delight. It's nice to use a toothpaste that isn't a minty flavour.
on 28 December 2014
Fresh as can be. Great taste.
No nasty chemicals and fluoride free as it is a potent neurotoxin!
If any dentist tells you it's good for you... Tell them this... They also used to put Mercury in fillings, lead in petrol and paints and cfc's in fridges... And they did no good either and were poisonous too.
Fluoride was first used in concentration camps in the water supply... And it was IS... Used to dumb down the population.
I don't suppose they added it to the prisoners water for their health and worried about dental hygiene ... Do you??

Will be buying the other mint flavour soon too. :))
on 22 February 2013
good value, very happy with this and will be a repeat buyer. nice to find a natural toothpaste that is good quality.
on 12 September 2015
This toothpaste is fantastic. Before this one I was using different widespread toothpastes but they have never improved my oral health. The Kingfisher toothpaste is made out of a few natural ingredients that help to keep my teeth in good condition. I know for sure that I am not going to come back to any of the well-known toothpaste brands ever again! I highly recommend the Kingfisher for all ages. Amazon service as always on the highest level. Thank you.
on 14 June 2015
I have been using the mint toothpaste for quite a while now as it is my favourite brand from the local health shop. I decided to try this flavour on amazon because of the price, I get 3 of these for the price of a single mint one.

You really do need to like fennel(sort of liquorice taste) as it has a very strong flavour, I think it has probably a little too much of the stuff in it.

I like fennel but for the first couple of days using it I found it too strong. Even my mouth and gums was a little hot after it and I was tasting fennel for about an hour after brushing. It seemed too much flavour and I thought my economy purchase wasn't so great. ..but in about a week I seemed to got used to it and I enjoy it better than mint now.
on 20 July 2015
This is my favourite toothpaste ever, far nicer than burn your mouth out mint full of chemicals and flouride from the supermarkets.
Nothing nasty in it at all, made here in the u.k so worth supporting, and the price is great on repeat buying. Cheaper than anywhere else.
I like that it doesn't foam as much as big brand toothpaste, I never expected it to nor do i want it to, but it foams just enough and I only need as much on my toothbrush as a standard toothpaste does.

Tastes delicious, breath is fresh and it doesn't burn.
10 out of 10 😊