After recently buying Roxas's necklace, I wanted to expand on the number of Kingdom Hearts jewellery that I owned. Seeing this product made me want it immediately, and the price did not put me off. There were a few issues with the product that I noticed which don't ruin the product, but are pointers that future buyers should be aware of. So I shall start off with the pros of this product.
- This product comes with eight different Keyblades! From left to right they are as follows: Diamond Dust, Kingdom Key, Ultima, One Winged Angel, Three Wishes, Spellbinder, Oathkeeper, Oblivion.
- Each Keyblade is intricately designed down to each little detail.
- The Spellbinder Keyblade is uniquely designed with a great looking red colour on the handle.
- Each Keyblade is surprisingly sturdy considering how thin the metal is in certain areas.
- For a price of £12.99, your looking at roughly £1.60 per Keyblade.
- Finally each Keyblade comes with a little hoop at the top of the handle which enables the user to attach a chain.
Now for the cons.
- These Keyblades are actually from the first Kingdom Hearts not the second which makes the casing wrong and misleading.
- Although there is a loop on each Keyblade, they are too small to fit a chain through and as a result little necklace rings would be required in order to be able to attach chains.
- The foam style material in which they rest in is not cut properly for two of the Keyblades and as a result these two don't sit properly in the case.
However considering these minor faults, this product is beautiful and the Keyblades look great whether in the case or around your neck!