on 9 September 2009
Handy pocket-sized guide to short-ish walks around Fife (most are around 2-3 hours but some shorter and some longer). The descriptions of the walks are entertaining and evocative enough to enjoy from the arm chair but help with practicalities once you're on the road as well. Enticing photographs and wee maps to keep you on the right track. It really opened up my eyes to all the interesting nooks and crannies I never knew Fife had so many of.
on 22 September 2009
I love this book. It just invites you to get out of the house on those sunny, and not so sunny, Scottish days in Fife. I can see I'm going to get less gardening done now that this book has made it into our lives. The only problem is when I'm done with all Dan's suggested routes I'll need him to write another book! Keep up the good work Dan!
on 19 October 2013
A great little book full of walks around Fife that I had no idea existed. Fife hasn't got many great hills but the walks in here have real interest to make up for the lack of height. Will need a sequel soon.
on 12 November 2015
Plenty of information in these books but did not realise it was pocket sized and find them very difficult to read. My mistake though!
on 26 September 2014
Great little book with some good walks in it. Looking forward to trying some of them
on 22 August 2015
We used this little book whilst on holiday in Fife --- very helpful.
on 28 May 2015
What a great little book, which I will use to explore Fife shortly.
on 4 May 2015
easy to follow guide with some unusual walks great
on 6 August 2015
great little book we used it a lot on our trip
on 12 October 2015
Very handy and informative little book