Size: Asia L (US medium)|Colour: Black|Change

on 1 April 2016
I did not expect to receive such a beautiful coat.
Well finished, excellent material
Just ask the seller as regards the size, and he will respond warmly advising you what size to take.
If you think my husband usually wears an XL, here I've had to take a triple XL.
And your coat as well.
Perfect shoulder, sleeve length, chest and the total length.
The coat will arrive well packed in a sealed envelope.
Found on the front pockets with buttons, the collar can be detached, from the front with buttons, the internal part with zip, to be able to even wash separately.
Inside you will find a nice lining and a nice finish.
In the right and left side you also have two pockets for documents.
I highly recommend it!
on 29 October 2015
Nice Jacket for the price. I brought 1 size up (Large) from my normal UK size (Medium) and it fitted well. The material appears to be of a reasonable quality. The Jacket is everything I expected in terms of style, fit, quality.
on 20 February 2015
Very nice looking jacket. Beautifully lined. I am a UK Large but after reading the reviews I bought an Asia XXL and the fit is very good. A bit loose around the tummy area but overall a good fit.
on 22 January 2016
This seems to me to be great value. The coat looks and feels like it should have cost more than it did.
I followed the advice of what several other reviewers said and ordered a size larger than I thought Id need... indeed it fits as expected, so I would also recommend to do that to avoid the coat being smaller than you would have wanted.
on 23 December 2015
I was sceptical when I read the reviews but this coat is really good value for money. As with everyone, I ordered two sizes up from my normal size and the fit is perfect. The style looks that of a more expensive coat and it is warm to wear. Highly recommended.
on 28 October 2015
A very well made and warm coat that looks really stylish and a lot more expensive than it was. The sizes caught me a little by surprise as the the first order I put through I did referring to Amazons size range. This was a big mistake as it was a lot smaller than I had expected expected so I had to return it. This was no problem and the seller was very quick and communicative throughout the process and provided me with return instructions and labels. The replacement coat arrived very quickly as well and this time the fit was spot on, so if anyone is in doubt go with the size chart the seller provides and not the one provided by Amazon. I certainly have no regrets buying this coat, I love it!!
on 30 March 2015
It's a fine coat however, slightly bigger than what we expected. quality is rather good however, not a high standard.
overall, it's a good buy for the value.
on 21 March 2014
Nice for the price but fits a bit small especially in the sleeves.I bought a XL/China being a UK/large but it might have been better if I'd went up two sizes instead of the one.Cant argue with the quality though,well made and very warm with thick padded material.Easy to recommend at £40 but I wouldnt pay much more than that.
on 13 February 2016
Fits well, very light what is nice, I did wonder if it would be warm enough, but once warn outside I found it does the job well.
on 11 January 2016
A really nice coat well made and fits well.Very nice lining.Looks expensive and even has its own zippered bag.