on 29 April 2014
I only got this ad it was free.
It's very attractive yo my 7 and 8 years old. Some hits were for like year 1 and year 2 tho.
The music was fun the rewards and the levels were fun. They just loved it and completed it now.
Might have to buy the paying version but amazon do give 1 free app s day
on 1 April 2015
I found this apt to be excellent. My grandson worked through it and would not put it down. When he made a mistake he was determined to get it right and his progress was remarkable. I would recommend this apt to parents.
on 2 June 2014
A great game ... so much so that we bought the full version.

my son loves getting the medals and new avatars as he levels his scores and his love of maths makes this app a no brainer.

The game includes levels on the following:

Content
- Comparing
- Measuring
- Puzzles
- Fractions

some are beyond him just yet but its gives him something to aim at
on 17 May 2016
It is aimed at under 10 year old- My 8 year old who struggles with maths did all levels on first try and my 6 yr old did half in 2 days. So would say it is for up to upper key stage one I. e max of 7 yrs old as
you need to pay for next levels for my 8 year old.
on 7 April 2014
Great app, but you'll soon complete the free section...still by then you'll have decided whether you want to buy in. The app is well designed, simple, pleasing format...but interesting enough to keep kids hooked.
on 19 June 2015
I recommend this game as it is fantastic game because you can learn lots of things at once, including counting, addition and mixed.v and v there are lots of different medals and levels. You can achieve.
on 14 April 2015
I liked this game however it's not for all ages it's only for people like year 1-2 and I'm 11 and I did not find it suitable for so maybe do one for the oldest kids like me ?
on 10 March 2014
My 6 yr old really enjoying this app. Very child friendly and and easily understood math questions. Great for a child needing a little help in getting to grips with math.
on 22 June 2015
I found my son & daughter 9 & 6 years old totally engrossed in trying to figure out the answers - very enjoyable they don't think of it as doing maths.
on 2 June 2015
Brilliant app. Stumbled upon it by mistake . Will recommend it for every parent with children in KS1. Very fun and easy to use yet very educational.