- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: A & C Black Publishers Ltd (17 Feb. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0713675535
- ISBN-13: 978-0713675535
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 0.5 x 19.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,342,337 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
King Cudgel's Challenge: Crunchbone Castle Chronicles Paperback – 17 Feb 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
Sizzling suggestions for summer reading... for more confident readers [7-9], among the best are Karen Wallaces The Crunchbone Castle Chronicles. -- The Sunday Times
About the Author
Karen Wallace has published many children's books, including Think Of An Eel which won the Emil Kurt Maschler Award. Her first novel for older readers, Raspberries On The Yangtze was shortlisted for the Guardian Fiction Prize and the sequel Climbing a Monkey Puzzle Tree, was the Sunday Times book of the week.