Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Apr 2013 08:27:59 BDT
fiona says:
If I buy a Kindle Fire and Kindle books, can I listen to them as well as read them?

Posted on 21 May 2013 08:14:17 BDT
Yes, you can listen to the books, read to you from a Stephen Hawking-esque voice. I don't recommend this though, as it doesn't really pause properly for punctuation, or between chapters. It finishes a chapter, then read the title of the next chapter, and then the chapter content, as if it were all in the same paragraph as prose.

Having said that, if you get a kindle I very much you will be disappointed. I have an older version of the kindle, so can't comment on the fire or other newer kindles, but the basic product is a thing of brilliance.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues Books 1-5: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire)
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues Books 1-5: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R. R. Martin
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,242)