on 5 June 2014
As the Kindle comes without any written instructions it is obvious that us wrinklies need something written down to guide us through the complexities of what is really a very simple to operate mini computer. The Revised Kindle Fire HDX User Guide does just that! Worth its weight in gold to me, Written in easy to understand language with clear diagrams, simple instructions and right to the point. I love it! Would recommend any newcomer to Kindle to get this straight away, it will save you hours of struggling to understand the machine and as it says on the tin (cover) most of what you need to know can be absorbed in one hour.
And, guess what, I'm almost 80 years old. Brilliant!".
on 18 September 2014
The book was very repetitive with the limited information it gave. I brought it to find out how to use the dictionary and text to speech. I didn't expect to be an expert, but I did think I'd get those queries answered. I was also hoping to find out more information about something I hadn't thought of that would be a great way to get things done in an easy-to-use way.
Although the text to speech was mentioned, even with a chapter headed on it, the information remains elusive to me at least.
1 star for effort, because I for one don't think I gained any knowledge. At the end it was advertising a new book that I might get my answers from. I am not happy to of paid and read a book, just so I could be given an advertisement to buy another one and possibly still not get the answers I was hoping for here.
Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Sorry.
on 21 July 2014
Great guide but I ended up putting it on my computer so that I could look at it while using my kindle. Really useful.
on 3 February 2014
Good read and easy to understand. I liked the layout and the content, it covered all the things I wanted to know.
on 6 August 2014
Very informative and easy to understand, appears to cover everything you need to know. Highly recommended, will help you become competent with your kindle in no time.
on 20 March 2014
Brilliant, completely clear and easy to understand. I thought it was a super help to me and my Kinndle. Thanks
on 17 August 2015
This gives more or less know more information than the first edition so why call it updated and revised. The information it gives is ok but I do not think it is the best buy there are better books.
on 8 November 2014
The book by charles tulley is very informative
and i found the book easy to understand
so i thank you for putting the book on your site
on 28 January 2015
I found this to be quite helpful, although at a very basic level, and I would recommend to anyone new to using a HDX as their first tablet.
on 26 December 2014
Nice summary of information for those new to the Kindle Fire HDX.

Exactly what I wanted as a new users.