on 19 August 2014
I cannot get my Kindle set to the correct time
on 31 July 2014
Works very well. Just what I wanted. Recommended.
on 16 July 2014
A very basic 4 background clock face but with very stringent alarms. I've used better bit it does the job.
on 16 November 2015
This app is just what I was looking for (especially with the personalised tone option) but please update so that the volume doesn't automatically go onto full because I don't think my family appreciate sharing my alarm of "Rise and shine motherf*cker It's a brand new day" at 7am. Thanks! :)
on 21 March 2016
A very loud and insistent alarm and easy to set up, however I couldn't turn it off. Try as I might I couldn't stop it. The only way I found was to reboot my Fire. Later I studied it and eventually lost my patience and uninstalled it completely.
on 26 March 2016
Alarm didn't go off!!! Tested with an alarm when I first downloaded the app it worked fine. Then set an alarm for the following morning & nothing happened! Good job I had one on my phone as backup!
on 10 January 2016
This is a great alarm clock it does sound annoying and you wanna go back to sleep but it woke me on a Monday morning and I was like "uhhh SHUTUP!!" Buuut I was on time for school
on 2 October 2014
this is a ALARM CLOCK....you will be trying to go to sleep....but the AD bar across the bottom is so brite it's like trying to get to sleep with a light on....it was deleted after a couple of minutes....
on 13 August 2015
I didn't select alarm clock 2 but it still went off anyway. It was still good and I could use pictures from games to use as a background. It is actually really good.
on 20 January 2016
Does what it's supposed to and has pretty backgrounds as well. You can put two different alarm clocks and you can snooze it. It is free. What's not to like?