on 8 April 2014
Using kettlebell is not an easy thing to do. But this book gives you all that's needed to understand and make it work. I am sure if one follows the instructions and gives 10 to 20 minutes a day, it will be very fruitful. Its all about using it correctly. I am interested in the common kettlebell exercises and I think I can do them. It's got all the instructions and images you need. Definitely for those who wants to do some decent exercise but get can't do it as they don't have the time. Good one.
on 27 May 2014
Feel somewhat duped after buying this. Hardly any instruction in the book, and what there is is useless, without proper explanation or explanation of abbreviations used...mostly large list of routines. I'd give this a wide birth and look elsewhere if you're a novice.
on 2 June 2014
I personally found this book to be superb for teaching me more of the best ways to get a ripped body using nothing other than kettle bells.

Another added benefit for me was the fact that the book is 100+ pages- not too long and not too short. It gives you enough tips and tricks without stuffing your head with unnecessary facts and info.

The workouts were very easy to follow and the photographs really helped me to get a better idea of how to do the moves. I found this to be an absolutely fantastic book for kettle bell training and would recommend it to others without hesitation.
on 7 July 2015
It's just a list of exercises ,not what I was looking for shouldn't have bought it , very disappointed in this book
on 29 December 2014
Very informative and balanced. I will be using these kb work outs in my rehab programme to help strengthen my core.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2014
Just a list of possible exercises, anyone could put it together. Teaches almost nothing about using kettle bells. There are many better books out there.
on 7 October 2014
Fantastic. One I will treasure.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2014
Not a bad book, but not a complete guide either. I use it for ideas and then adapt my own elements to it. Some of the sessions are so hard and lacking variety as to almost be mind numbing! There are exercise listed in the workouts that are not in the description pages or the glossary. So research needed before you can start the session as you need to know what the author is getting at! So thank heavens for You Tube - saved me on a couple of occasions when I had no idea what the author meant!
But it's not bad either; there are some brilliant sessions that you cannot wait to try out! If you are a complete novice, perhaps there are better books out there. But as a stimulator it's not bad. You can always put your own twist on things which is, I think, infinitely more educational and enjoyable.
on 16 November 2014
Not what i expected at all, completely useless.
on 7 July 2014