Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 May 2014
Great combination of musicians with backgrounds coming from epic bands. The album has shown influential elements from the parent bands (The Dillinger Escape Plan, Mastodon, Soulfly, The Mars Volta) to create a collection of songs that in it's own right will go down well in music history.
on 12 May 2014
I am listening to this now for the first time as it has just dropped through my door.

anybody who likes chunk riffs and insane drumming will not only like this, but will also feel compelled to form a one man wall of death against their fridge.

Awesome
on 22 June 2014
Cracking album full of the trademarks of all it's members which meld very well together. The big chorus on opener Wings of Feather and Wax may put a few people off who like it hard and heavy but I found it quite infectious and it's not a blueprint for the rest of the album which is full of heaviness and mighty riffage throughout.
on 26 February 2015
One of the best albums of 2014, as soon as I heard Greg from tdep was doing a side project I was hooked, I just knew I had to get it. The songs are brilliant, its hard to pick a fav but the 3 vocalists coming together on this album is just amazing. If you're looking to solos then this isn't for you, but there is just no need for them when you fan make music as good as this, the choruses, the riffs and breakdowns, out of this world. One of my favourite albums of 2014 if not my favourite, player over and over, I pre ordered it on iTunes, and just to have it in physical form bought the CD too, lyric booklet.
If you're on this page interested in this albumz don't hesitate to buy it, it is simply fabulous, all we need now is a UK tour, superb.
on 25 October 2014
This album is absolutely flawless! It's not often that I'm totally blown away by new releases but then something like this comes along and just tears your bottom jaw off.

There isn't a single filler track on this album and it finishes just as strongly as it starts.

My personal favourite tracks are 'Wings of feather and wax', 'Melting of my marrow' and 'Save the robots', but there really isn't a bad song on here.

This is the best album I've heard in 2014 and if I could give it 6 stars I would!

Now we just need a tour to go with it!
on 1 February 2015
This is one of my all time favorite albums already, the 3 vocalist element gives this album something very speacial. Supergroup at its best.
on 27 December 2014
Loving the riffs. Nice crunchy album. Rocks when played loud on the car stereo. Not like any of the bands that its members come from, but if you like those bands you will probably like this album. I'm a big Mastodon fan but still enjoyed this much simpler back to basics sound.
on 22 August 2014
I bought this day of release, months later im still listening to it. Its one of the best albuns ive heard in many years. Absolutely fantastic collaboration between four musicians from different bands. HIGHLY recommend. 10/10
on 24 October 2014
Amazing mix of musicians, amazing range of songs. I was really surprised at just how good this album is. If I had sum it up in one word I'd say it "bloody brilliant" because one word just will not do.........
on 29 March 2016
Fantastic! A supergroup of Cavalera Conspiracy, Mastodon, The Mars Volta and Dillinger Escape Plan!
All the chunkiness you'd expect from these masters of metal. Lets hope they make a second album!