I chose this for my daughter's 3rd birthday. It is sturdy and adorable and any child would love it. She was thrilled when she got it and plays with it constantly. Amazon price and delivery was very good, as usual.
Just a few comments to consider:
1. The color is not white, as it appears on amazon, but very off-white almost pale yellow. The kidkraft website however portrays this accurately.
2. It is not wood but MDF (which I suppose is technically wood) and the pink handles are kind of a cheap looking plastic (but sturdy).
3. It was smaller than I expected in the sense that the oven is very narrow. The height is fine for a 2-4 year old but it is lower than other kitchens, such as the Ikea one, so not sure about long-term potential.
4. Assembly took 2 hours with an electric screwdriver. Directions are clear.
5. I expected it to be a little nicer for the price-point (I really don't like the plastic parts). But it is sturdy and really, any kid would be thrilled to play with it.