on 7 January 2010
Beatiful kitchen, my 2 year old daughter loves it. With an electric screwdriver it took about 2 hours to put together on my own. The instructions were pictures only but easy enough to follow and I liked the way the screws are coloured to match the different coloured wood and this aids assembly.

Good quality and we are really pleased with our purchase.
on 5 March 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is a tall 6 year old.Its hard to find tall kitchens,i went to all the normal shops and they were to low.I saw this and its just great she has alot of fun with it,its so well made and would take alot to brake it.My moms husband helped me with it.I had lived in USA and its from Cosco,my husband and I went all the time to Cosco everything from them are very good quality Vanessa x
on 8 December 2011
After months of researching play kitchens for my daughters Christmas present, I always came back to this one, however as with most things on Amazon, the price would change often ranging from £220 to as low as £130. In the end we bought it else where for £140.
The box was extremely heavy and I had to unpack it and take a few parts at a time upstairs to build it up and there was so many parts to it, I can honestly say that I was not looking forward to trying to put it together!
A few days later me and my partner began and what a pleasant surprise it was! Every part was numbered with stickers, all screws and fittings came on a cardboard sheet in individual plastic compartments, also numbered, along with an Allen key and small spanner (you'll also need a Phillips head screwdriver)
The whole process took a couple of hours but it was enjoyable and the parts are very well made, making a fantastic end product and well worth the money compared to other kitchens on the market at around the £150 mark.
I would highly recommend this kitchen to all looking to buy, but I would advise to not leave the building until as late as Christmas eve, like we were going to!
on 28 August 2012
My 3 year old daughter loves this product. It wasn't hard to put together and took me and my husband about an hour and half to do it, the wood is sturdy is durable and well worth the money!
on 9 June 2016
Ive not actually put this kitchen up yet as its for my 2 year old for christmas(i like to be organised). I purchased it after noticing the price can vary quite alot. So i snapped it up when it was priced at £150...ive had a quick look at it though and the colour of it is super cute and we were surprised at how heavy the box was too. Im sure my little girl will have many years of enjoyment from this kitchen
on 22 December 2010
What a fantastic kitchen!

It's very easy to assemble, although initially very daunting, the instructions are very clear, and all the screws etc... are lettered very clearly and painted to to match the colours on the kitchen.

It's very durable and my girls love playing with it.
on 18 February 2014
Bought for my 3 year old daughter and she loves it. It is a great kitchen. Only down side was it took a good few hours to build but was well worth it.
on 26 December 2012
Cannot express how impressed I am with this product, outstanding packaging, clear instructions, better and stronger than any full sized kitchen unit and amazing attention to detail, my five year old plays with it from dawn till dusk, genuinely the best value imaginable!
on 26 December 2014
Absolutely brilliant kitchen probably the easiest piece of flat pack furniture i have ever put together. Instructions were straight forward and showed everything clearly. The kitchen itself is good solid unit.
on 6 June 2013
Just received delivery of this kitchen. It is very strong and well designed, in fact I would say it is the best self assemble child's product I have ever purchased. My three year old loves it and I would rate this product as simply brilliant. It is bright, colourful, very child friendly and is well thought out. Well done to whoever designed and made this product.