on 30 August 2010
this dolls house is very sturdy and easy to build. my 8 year old loves it and plays with it most days. it may be more expensive than the barbie doll houses but it is definately value for money, as it is as sturdy as a piece of furniture.
on 1 January 2011
I bought this doll house for my little girl as she loves playing with Barbies and she has a load of them. It is excellent for Barbie dolls and she is fascinated with it! well worth the price as it is huge!
on 26 October 2011
This really is a beautiful dolls house. My wife and i bought it for our 4 year old daughters birthday. It was fairly enjoyable to build and is well made. She loves it too. It is worth the money, and now that daughter number 2 has just arrived i am sure that we will get our moneys worth!!!!!!!!!!
on 8 March 2013
We bought our daugther (3) this brillent barbie house for Chirstmas after spending hours on the net and in shops looking for a perfect barbie house, i didnt want any cheap plastic ones. Definatly worth the money. Its solid so she cant break it or any of the furniture that comes with it. It comes will wall attachments so you dont have to worry about it falling over. Its colourful and really big. (Bigger than my daugther but she loves it) she spends hours playing with her barbies. So glad we found it would recommend to anyone with little girls.
on 6 June 2012
I bought this doll house for my 4 year olds birthday & she absolutely adores it! It fits her extensive barbie and Disney princess doll collection perfectly. It is very large but she can access all areas with ease.
It was relatively easy to put together although the instructions were unclear at times & when it came to putting on the roof panels we had to adjust them as the screw holes didn't match up & were not sitting right.
On the hole it seems very sturdy and the house and furniture are of good quality, very pleased and so is my daughter!
on 6 January 2012
I bought this for my little girl to go with her Barbie Dolls, the house is excellent, easy to build took under an hour to put together, seems to be quite durable.

Its a tiny bit too small for some of the newer dolls as think there taller than the originals but it doesn't impact play at all and the dolls all do fit on the furniture.

The house is big but the perfect size for a 3 year old and she can reach all parts of the house with no problems. Very happy with this item and my 3 year old loves it.
on 18 April 2011
Fast delivery.... easy enough to assemble and I can honestly say the picture doesn't do it enough justice. Sturdy and durable as is the furniture that comes with it and I feel it is overall great value for money. It is nearly like a piece of furniture it itself. Barbie dolls are right at home in it and it is a far better bet than some of the branded plastic dollhouses. Will last for many years and have no doubt will be passed on!!
on 2 October 2013
This is fab, bought it a couple of years ago for my 2 daughters, still going strong which is testement to how well it is made. survived 2 house moves and still looks great. fits barbie size dolls and all sorts of other things. the furniture that comes with it is sturdy and safe and still looks like new. Really happy with it and my daughters will still be playing with it for a long time yet!
on 23 December 2011
I spent 3 hours on a very cold Sunday afternoon assembling this beautiful dolls house. So simple and such a pleasure to see it taking shape I forgot the cold Sunday outside. I did review it on line before I purchased so I knew it was going to be good. My grand daughter and I (and some of her friends of course)! will have hours of fun. Worth every penny.
on 4 January 2012
Delivered to Ireland in 2 days, this was an easy house to put together. The house itself is fantastic and the kids haven't stopped playing with it since Santa brought it. Very durable and excellent quality. Highly recommended.