Colour: Chocolate/Natural|Size: 6 UK|Change
Price:£30.78 - £80.00

This is my second pair of Hi-Kick boots (first one's I bought have just dropped to bits - literally having worn them to death!). I love these boots - bit stiff to start with, but they usually bed in quite quickly and fit like slippers. I do find them durable and hard wearing though, and despite them being around for years the style never seems to date. I read a few of the previous reviews about the sizes coming up small so took that advice and initially ordered a 6.5 (I'm normally a 6), but they cam up too big for me so I returned them and ordered a 6 which fit perfectly.
on 2 September 2013
I ordered these for my teenaged daughter for school. They were a good fit but she had ordered wrong colour so we sent them back in exchange for a black pair which we received promptly.These are very good hard wearing shoes. I would recommend them they are however quite heavy but good for possibly hiking.
on 19 January 2010
My Kickers have standed the test of time. They are comfy, look smart (I think), and are really great in rain, snow or sunshine. And when you think you have dirtied or scuffed them a quick polish and they are ready to go again.

I bought the black kick hi ones with light pink laces. The only thing I would say is that if you order same ones the laces are bright pale pink - if that makes sense, not at all like the picture. I replaced my laces with black ones!
on 19 January 2011
Great boot, stiff at first but after being worn a few times became very comfortable, unfortunately they also developed a fault (split in leather) within a couple of weeks. However, the service provided by Amazon regarding the problem was first class. One quick email then it was free postage back, the option of a new pair (which were received within two days) or a refund if preferred. Have had no problems with replacements!
on 19 February 2014
Ordered these shoes in my size, they were much too tight. Do not order your usual fitting shoe as they probably will not fit, had to order next size up. The company were great though they sent out a new pair, got them the next day. Then I returned the size smaller and got refund. Good!
on 6 November 2010
Lovely boots, but sadly they were a little too tight.I'm normally between a 6-7, so I thought they would fit. The left foot fitted like a glove, the right was very tight over the front of the boot. So I sent them back and got a size 7, which are just right.
on 31 December 2009
I bought these for my wife , she liked them because of the patent finish and they do look really nice and have that slightly different appearance. However be careful when ordering , as they do come up a little narrow around the instep, so try ordering perhaps a larger size. I have been forced into wearing them around the house in order to stretch them a little, they don't look so good on me, but it seems to have done the trick as now they fit her much better.Kickers are always well made and great value for money, and these patent ones look great.
on 25 September 2015
Ordered on behalf of partner.
Was very pleased with look, fit,quality.
I think the blue is the best colour.
She was so impressed that she is planning on buying a brown one.
on 23 December 2009
I have wanted a pair of these for years and finally took the plunge as Amazon were offering them at such a good price. When they first arrived and I tried them on I was unsure as to whether they would be comfy - they felt quite tight and not very flexible on the foot. However, once I re-laced them so the laces didn't dig in and wore them a couple of times they felt great. They are made of un-lined leather which is why they seem a bit stiff to start. Also, another tip, you can soften and protect the leather with some "Dubbin" shoe polish (the stuff the police and forces use on their footwear). All in all I am really pleased with them, and of course, they look great!
on 27 July 2015
Kickers with it's reputation is no longer as great as it used to be.
Bought this for my daughter after reading many reviews here but I must admit I wish I never bought it.
The leather and sole are very hard and not comfortable. I only kept it as my daughter just want to be fashionable.
Within four months the whole sole is gone bad with holes.
A product with such a price tag should last longer than that.
Never again will my money buy kickers.