I bought this keyboard a few weeks back. Overall, I had no problems installing it, it has worked well since then. Here are my impressions.
- Small keyboard. Because it has no NumPad field, the mouse sits close to the keys which is great
- Keys themselves have a great touch and feel, very nice stuff
- The built-in pad and buttons work well
- Installation was simple plug-and play, not problems at all
- Function key is at the very bottom left. Some people (like me) would very much like to have the Control key there
- The return and backspace buttons are very small and certainly smaller than on a normal notebook keypad. This leads to me hitting the buttons next to them quite frequently
- There is no extra driver for this keypad. This means that I cannot, for example, change the settings of the built-in touchpad. Given this keypad is very small, I find myself constantly and unintentionally 'tapping' the touchpad which leads to the curser appearing somewhere else on the screen in the middle of typing, Very annoying this.
- The keypad is wireless. It is switching itself off when it is not used (to safe battery). When I start typing, I need to hit a key and wait a few seconds before it activates itself, this is also very annoing (why is the no cable version of this?)
Overall, this is a good keypad with a few annoying features. If you can live with these limitations, go ahead and buy it.