Size: Large|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 26 June 2013
The gloves arrived and they look fantastic and I was really happy. Almost immediately upon taking the gloves off all the very inner lining would come out with your fingers (especially the right hand.) I had large size first and thought it's because I need XLarge instead.

There was no problem exchanging for XL gloves by the seller he was quick to respond and oblige. I'm so frustrated that the XL glove linings came out as well and I would be standing there like a spare _ _ _ K at a wedding trying to set off on my bike for 15 20 mins trying to get the gloves on. Almost impossible, sometimes was.

I got so frustrated I actually cut all the linings out to see what was happening. There is a very inner white lining and it's very slippery, hence all the material coming out with your fingers every time you take them off.

My opinion as a consumer who is 42 and wore lots of motorbike gloves over the years is that they have made an error ruining these potentially great gloves.

All they had to do was use less inner lining or stick the lining to the glove inside. Unless I was extremely unlucky to find 2 pairs large + XLarge that were not manufactured properly I would say it's a risk buying these specific gloves unfortunately. Good luck.
on 17 July 2012
The Gloves funnily enough fit like a glove! I feel the image doesn't do the product justice! (Maybe a personal peeve being a photographer but then my review may be infuriating English teachers around the globe with my terrible grammar!)

At the end of the day I feel if I come off the bike tomorrow (god willing it doesn't happen) these baby's are going to offer a decent level of protection for skidding. the gloves are also surprisingly lightweight, unfortunately I may be writing this review prematurely as I have yet to test their water resistance though they look like they will be able to handle some of the the Scottish weather.

All in all I think they are a stylish option with decent protection well worth the money.
on 21 May 2012
Bought the L size and they were a bit tight, but a no hassle swap for an XL pair. A good pair of gloves offering good protection. Quite stiff at the moment but will no doubt wear in after a few more rides. Just a bit warm now for them as the weather has finally improved! All in all a good pair of gloves, and good service.
VINE VOICEon 30 June 2013
I like the look of these but they are most certainly not waterproof. As commented elsewhere, the lining sticks to your hands and they are most unpleasant to wear in the rain. Not much feel through the fingers either. Some of the stitching is starting to come undone too. Not recommended
on 22 March 2013
I brought these gloves for 17 quid and such a good buy, completely water proof and comfy. Sadly the inside lining did come out of place in the little finger but other than that would still highly recommend. Would still recommend even if it was 40 quid
on 18 August 2013
Gloves look nice with good protective parts. Took this product out in the rain on my bike the day I received them.

Pros - Comfortable, look nice and feel safe.

Cons - They are NOT waterproof. The leather has also started to wear away after one days use.

I would not recommend buying this product if you live in a rainy place. If the weather is nice and sunny, go for it.
on 10 June 2012
These are very good for the money; they seem to offer very good protection and they are gauntlet style so they offer good protection from the wind. They aren't espessially thick however so I don't know how well they will keep out the cold and they are rather stiff which made it near impossible to operate the clutch and brake but I'm sure that they will be fine once they are worn in.
on 15 June 2013
Got these as a spare / emergency set. First thoughts - seem OK for that purpose but they aren't very breathable. The lining gets a bit damp with sweat on a warmish day. The lining started pulling when I took them off.
Probably OK for few short runs but don't think they'll last long.
on 10 March 2014
Bought these gloves as a second / spare pair for a long ride in wintertime so didn't want to spend too much. I had originally searched for 'Weatherproof Motorcycle Gloves' and these were suggested. Maybe it was the way I read the advert, but, I was expecting a fairly heavy duty, weatherproof winter gloves. What I received was a pair of lightweight summer gloves. Too thin to protect from the cold and while the materials used might be waterproof, the glove will not be as there little mesh 'breathers' on the knuckles and a bl**dy great vent on the back of the hand you can put three fingers into ! As I haven't actually worn the gloves I can't rate them very fairly but I will be keeping them as the quality seems ok and I think they will be fine for riding in warmer,dry weather. They also look like they would provide decent hand protection, in an accident, as the armour seems to be tough and in the right places. Quite a nice looking glove too without bright colours and labels everywhere.
***UPDATE*** Wore these gloves in bad weather for the first time a few days ago and my prediction was right....they are not waterproof at all. Hands were soaked in minutes. And, as reported in other reviews, the lining comes away and makes them very hard to get on. Dried them out and wore them in dry weather which is when they get sweaty very quickly and become almost useless again ! I won't be wearing them again just in case the armour protection turns out to be as ineffective as the weather protection !!!
on 5 October 2013
Ok so motorbike gloves are expensive and a pain in the ass to get the right pair. I spent ages searching for reviews and recommendations to help me get the right pair and failed miserably. One person says one pair is great someone else says theyre not.

To sum up this pair, they seem to be a good build quality but don't think you can wear them in the summer, they have little venting if any and I presume the waterproofing also acts as a thermal lining as there is zero airflow inside. On the plus side they do seem to be actually waterproof and I imagine will be fairly toasty during the winter months as well. Long sleeves for tucking in and good protection on knuckles. Not massively bulky so can still access the controls easily.

I wore them for one trip in the summer and my hands sweated so much that the gloves stank and needed to be washed. (well these are the things people need to know)

Would I buy these again?, probably because they do seem good and sturdy and ultimately they are there to keep my hands protected and warm which I believe these do well.