- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Blake Publishing (1 Sept. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844541681
- ISBN-13: 978-1844541683
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 2.5 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,438,962 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Kerry: Story of a Survivor Hardcover – 1 Sep 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Emily Herbert is a successful journalist and author with an array of celebrity connections, giving her a unique insight into the lives of the stars. She lives in West London with her family.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
As a general book I find this a little difficult to actually rate because the end product is far from ideal. I am approximately half way through the book and I have to say that it is my opinion that the publisher has let Kerry down badly.
Whoever was responsible for proof reading the manuscript must have surely been having a bad week as the para phrasing is utterly deplorable in places. Many sentences simply make no sense and the way selected words have been used and edited make it, for me an amateurish book.
I would say it is a book for a general read but if like me you find some of the proofing annoying, you may well struggle to actually hold interest long enough to finish reading the book. If there is any follow up I would urge Kerry to look at alternative publishers or ask for a different and / or more intense proof reading of any future manuscript.