- Spend £30 and get Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year 2014 for £24.99. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Oval club - beech wood, pure white bristle. Made entirely from beech wood this oval club shaped grooming brush is filled with pure white bristle for a remarkably clean and classic look.
The Benefits of Bristle
• Bristle maintains good hair condition in many ways.
• In the first instance Bristle will detangle and smooth hair.
• Bristle keeps hair clean. The scales along its length pick up pollutants, dust and grime. It also removes excess hair products, gel, hair spray, mousse etc.
• The scalp and red blood cells there are stimulated, which naturally encourages hair growth.
• By brushing with bristle the natural oils (sebum) that are produced in one’s scalp are released and distributed along the hair shaft.
• Hair is maintained, healthy, shiny and glossy, thus preventing dull-looking hair and split-ends.
• All bristles are hand-trimmed in the Kent factory, ensuring that each bristle is of a different length, creating an uneven surface to the brush, ensuring perfect penetration, reaching down into the scalp.
• Pure bristles should not be used on wet hair as the bristles will not penetrate effectively.
• Some brushes have additional pins made of nylon to fully penetrate the hair and massage the scalp.
• There is no difference between the different colours of bristle – a question of personal taste, but often blonds and light coloured hair people prefer white bristle brushes.
Would you like to give feedback on images?