Kent Finest: Men's Range is a hand finished range of bristle brushes. Designs come in various shapes, either oval, rectangular or with handles. Made from the finest timbers and carefully sourced natural bristle which is 'cut' from different sections to offer a choice of strengths for thick, medium, fine or receding hair. Brushing hair is not only relaxing but improves circulation in the scalp and encourages essential oils to flow through the hair which protects and nourishes.
Oval - Beech wood, with pure black bristle. A true classic of the pack. Our MG2 brush is made entirely from beech wood and is filled with beautiful pure black bristle – a stunning contrast between black and white.
The Benefits of Bristle
• Bristle maintains good hair condition in many ways.
• In the first instance Bristle will detangle and smooth hair.
• Bristle keeps hair clean. The scales along its length pick up pollutants, dust and grime. It also removes excess hair products, gel, hair spray, mousse etc.
• The scalp and red blood cells there are stimulated, which naturally encourages hair growth.
• By brushing with bristle the natural oils (sebum) that are produced in one’s scalp are released and distributed along the hair shaft.
• Hair is maintained, healthy, shiny and glossy, thus preventing dull-looking hair and split-ends.
• All bristles are hand-trimmed in the Kent factory, ensuring that each bristle is of a different length, creating an uneven surface to the brush, ensuring perfect penetration, reaching down into the scalp.
• Pure bristles should not be used on wet hair as the bristles will not penetrate effectively.
• Some brushes have additional pins made of nylon to fully penetrate the hair and massage the scalp.
• There is no difference between the different colours of bristle – a question of personal taste, but often blonds and light coloured hair people prefer white bristle brushes.