Kent Handmade Combs for Men and Women Range are of excellent quality. Kent hand sawn combs are cut from large sheets of cellulose acetate rather than moulded, producing a truly gentle comb whereas moulded combs often snag and damage the hair. This material is tactile, flexible and strong. They glide effortlessly through hair without scratching to damaging the hair or scalp. Kent combs have rounded teeth which ensure a smooth and comfortable action. The range includes designs for thick and fine hair, in varying sizes, for both men and women.
Men or Woman's medium sized comb. 158mm coarse and fine toothed general grooming comb.
• Set your feet apart about 16 inches and bend your upper body so that your head is level with your waist.
• Begin brushing from the nape of the neck over the top of the head, to the ends of the hair strand
• Brush 10 times each through 3 different directional planes, through from the nape to the end of the right side, through the middle and the left side.
Brush 10 times from each ear to the middle of the head, through to the end of the hair.
• Stand up again and brush 10 times in 3 different planes, left side, middle and right side from the forehead to the middle/top of the head.
• The final 20 brush strokes will be used to brush from the middle/top of the head, to the end of the hair
Please note: It is important that you follow each brush movement with a stroke of the hand. By this means you avoid building anti-static electricity in the hair through the warmth of the hand. It is important to ensure that each brush stroke goes completely through the length of the hair. Only by this means can you ensure that sebum is distributed along the shaft to the end of the hair.