Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
Hi Gerald B. the depth when risen is 18cm at the highest (7 inches)!! Good luck. Jill
22 Apr 2014 by jill mackman
yes is does. very sturdy as well
22 Dec 2013 by ausgirlinuk
Not sure, might just about fit but the recommended max size is 17 inch
9 May 2014 by H. Al-kishtaini
If it's up, there's that big empty square area you see on the picture. When flat, you only have those three ellipsis to provide air flow.
23 Mar 2014 by NelsonTC
Yes, they're brilliant, I use one for my 17" laptop. Keep your laptop cool, and help to reduce the potential for muculo-skeletal discomfort / injury by promoting an improved posture. Best used with a wireless mouse and keyboard, such as a Microsoft Arc, which is light and compact, and fits easily into a lap-top bag. Not that I was an H&S Advisor in a previous life....
7 Mar 2014 by Medusa
Yes, that's the idea. Otherwise you'd be typing with your hands in an unhealthy position.
27 Feb 2014 by Michael Dutton
It would fit, but slight vibrations or jitters from striding out or running, or even planting your foot heavy may cause the laptop to slip up and over the lip the laptop sits on, but is perfect for on a desk or equivilant! And also the stand is rather light but equally balanced! No extra weighting to the rear 'legs' of the stand.
23 Dec 2013 by Jacob Marklew
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers