Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
vote
yes is does. very sturdy as well
22 Dec 2013 by ausgirlinuk
vote
Yes, they're brilliant, I use one for my 17" laptop. Keep your laptop cool, and help to reduce the potential for muculo-skeletal discomfort / injury by promoting an improved posture. Best used with a wireless mouse and keyboard, such as a Microsoft Arc, which is light and compact, and fits easily into a lap-top bag. Not that I was an H&S Advisor in a previous life....
7 Mar 2014 by Medusa
votes
I think you mean iPad. Either way it is too big, I'm using it with a 13'' laptop
17 Aug 2014 by Jimmy
votes
The stand comes with a chart that shows three hand sizes on the premise that the bigger your hands are the taller and thus the higher your upper body is above desk height. Weird but I guess it figures your chair height will be lower too which puts your head/eyes at the right height. To answer the question (!) the distance from the top of the desk to the top of a Dell 17" lap top screen (the screen depth is 28cm) is 48cm. This is with the stand at its maximum extension. There are two other settings that lower the screen height. As I mentioned earlier the problem with one lap top is the screen doesn't go back far enough to make the stand of much use to someone like me who is 1.83m tall. Hope this helps
4 Feb 2015 by Richard A. Fox
votes
Not sure, might just about fit but the recommended max size is 17 inch
9 May 2014 by H. Al-kishtaini
votes
Yes, that's the idea. Otherwise you'd be typing with your hands in an unhealthy position.
27 Feb 2014 by Michael Dutton
votes
Hi Gerald B. the depth when risen is 18cm at the highest (7 inches)!! Good luck. Jill
22 Apr 2014 by jill mackman
votes
Sadly I don't own a surface pro. It is designed in mind for laptops. And after checking the surface pro myself I don't see why this wouldn't be suitable.
4 Mar 2015 by Adam Chapman
votes
I don't think so , no... Don't forget, that it doesn't stay at "x" degree, it doesn't block..It was too late for me to send it back but I can assure you, it doesn't do what it's meant to do. Never mind I use it flat on my lap or table but it's not quite practical cause the thing moves anytime. You can always try, good luck!
14 Dec 2014 by Lucie B.
votes
I am using this with a Mac book Air 13 inch (1st generation) - does the trick for me. However, the Macbook Air is slightly restricted on how wide you can open the display - this makes for a minimal forward angle when on the stand. It doesn't bother me but could I imagine it could be a minor annoyance.
19 Jan 2015 by Downunder
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers