on 17 March 2011
I had this wok as well, I followed all the instructions on seasoning etc, and still everything stuck, the insides started to flake, stir frying is meant to be a healthy way of cooking as you don't use much oil - not with this wok! Don't bother, just because it has Ken Homs name on it doesn't make it a good buy! I have a wok that I bought from Woolworths which is brilliant, and not as expensive!!
on 26 January 2011
Very disappointed with this product.

Being endorsed by Ken Hom led me to believe that I would be getting a good quality wok, but sadly that is not the case. My initial concern was how thin and flimsy it is, but I decided that was a minor issue on its own, but that wasn't the only problem. After just two careful uses, the bottom of the wok is caked in food that will not come off! The non-stick coating just hasn't done anything. I have used non-stick pans for many years and never encountered such a cheap and nasty product.

Avoid this and buy something else instead.
on 26 July 2014
Used only twice and the non stick coating came off - would never buy or recommend to anyone
on 3 December 2015
Xmas gift and exactly as required.