on 29 December 2012
daughter loved it as shes a massive Script fan. A bit pricey considering it is just a tshirt but then cheaper than one from a gig. it appears to have shrunk a little through laundering but not so much as it effects the fit.
on 16 January 2013
My daughter, Emily, was thrilled to bits on Christmas morning when she unrapped this item. She is only a size 10 and the Medium one fits fine. Not very big sizes.
on 29 December 2012
I bought this as a gift and she absolutely loves it! The text is smaller than it looks on the image but it's still pretty cool :)
on 15 May 2013
Writing is a little small unlike the picture but it is a lovely top and I wore it to The Script's concert!
on 1 June 2013
Bought as a gift for my young Grandaughter who was absolutely over the moon with it. Can't say I've ever heard of The Script and I probably wouldn't want to hear them either but this went down well with the young'un & that's what it was intended for.
on 1 June 2013
Found it quite insulting that a size 16 is classed as xxl and then when it arrived it ended up being more of a size 14. I guess it'll do for lining the dog's bed now as it's not much use for anything else
on 21 December 2014
T-Shirt is smaller than expected, it says ladies large on the label but I am a size 14 and it was too small. I have bought it for a 14 year old girl so hopefully it will fit her ok.
on 27 December 2013
Really good value for money. Would definitely recommend this purchase to anyone interested in buying this. A great purchase indeed.
on 16 March 2014
Fun to wear at the concert in O2. Fun to wear together with my family who is really tired of my Scriptuasm.
on 26 December 2013
Nice ladies tshirt. Gave as a gift to a big fan and it was received with great delight! Great gift.