on 1 February 2014
These walking shoes are the most comfortable shoes i have ever come across i find them even more comfortable than any type of Trainers.I need comfort for my feet as suffer badly with Arthritis and these are the best this is the first time i have bought these and i would buy them again they are the buissness i will not go back to any kind of trainers i will stick with these plus these are also waterproof.

Yes i will buy these again and Yes i will and have already recommended them. EXCELLENT SHOES.
on 11 October 2013
I do a lot of general walking on ordinary roads and needed a pair of comfortable, well made shoes and these seemed to fit the bill. I was not disappointed. I chose Karrimor as had previously bought walking shoes from them and was happy with the quality and fit. Unlike some other reviewers I found the sizing perfect,I usually take a 4 1/2 ,and have an average width fitting, so go for a 5 and had no problems wearing a sport sock in them. People with a wide fit may find them a bit tight. I can't say how they are for off road walking but are great for general walking and have worn them all day with no problems. Would definitely buy this style again as look great with my jeans!
on 24 July 2012
BOUGHT FOR HOILDAYS TO DO WALKS IN SOUTH AFRICA VERY COMFORABLE AND LIGHT FOR PACKING , EASY TO WEAR AND CLEAN
on 4 December 2013
I bought these shoes as I have a pair already. At a discounted price they are good value for a middle of the road product. They are comfortable easy wearing and double as ordinary trainers.
Downside - the tread is poor and wears quickly and the soles wore through completely after a couple of seasons.
on 28 December 2013
Very comfortable to wear. I do a lot of walking in the course of my job and find these shoes perfect.
on 19 January 2014
Comfortable, lightweight. These dont have a thick tread so are perfect for speed walking round the park and dog walking. Waterproof too. Probably not suitable for hiking or hill walks when you might want something more sturdy.
on 1 June 2011
Excellent views of products on line meant that I got No nasty surprises.Very comfortable, definitely to be recommend.
on 7 July 2014
For the price, this is nice shoe. It is light, comfortable and aside from a small blister on first wearing (I have soft feet) they are a good size five fit. They offer a nice amount of support when walking, a must for a sufferer of plantar fasciitis like me.

So far they have not been tested in the wet and to be honest, I don't expect much from them on this score. Their construction and materials do not make me think they will offer a lot of protection from the wet, but I hope the odd shower won't see me with damp feet. Nor do I expect the soles to hold up for an incredible amount of time, the profile on them is very subtle and as I can wear through a thick tread in a short time - I don't think these will have too much longevity. However, I wouldn't mind if they surprised me!

All in all, for the money, they are a comfortable spring/summer walking shoe/trainer.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 April 2014
Not hardwearing at all, these are not for walking long distances regularly and definitely NOT WATERPROOF! First walk in dew covered grass, feet soaked!
on 17 March 2014
These as very comfortable.Not heavy duty so recommend use of extra insoles for cushioning.Attractive.I have ordered another colour and also some for my partner and he loves them.