I now have 2 of these coats, one in purple and one in black. I got a uk size 20 and it is slightly on the baggy side which is great as i can comfortably wear a fleece jacket underneath and still have loads of room.

The sleeves are long and adjustable at the ends with a velcro strap, the hood is adjustable with toggles and so is the jacket.

I love that there is an inside zipped pocket on this, i use it for my phone and keys when i take my dog out for a walk. There are also 2 regular pockets that are full zipped.

It is also 15 quid cheaper on here than it is in their shop, no idea why, but ive took full advantage and bought 2 whilst they were in stock.

It is fully waterproof, i live in the country and in the winter you need a reliable waterproof coat, the only thing i learnt from experience is that if you dont snap closed the top press stud then in heavy rain, the hood will leak down into the jacket, ive got drenched a few times by forgetting.

The other tip is there is also a press stud on the bottom of the coat, make sure you snap this closed as it protects the bottom of the zip, if you are going to use this for dog walking like i do then bending over to pick up without that stud being closed will pull the zip open.
on 24 June 2014
The jacket deserves a 5 Star rating because of its manufactured quality and design. It is a very good fit, lightweight and very comfortable wearing. It fits all my expectations and I cannot fault it in anyway. The price I paid was a great bargain. I will look at the Karrimor range again when I require other outside clothing items.
on 30 July 2014
Great buy. Excellent quality, and reasonable price..
on 17 October 2015
Great coat. The fit was bigger than I would have liked. The delivery was quick and prompt.
on 25 February 2015
Great price...quick delivery ...very good quality
on 13 July 2014
Best raincoat I have ever bought!
on 2 May 2015
Very nice jacket, good for walks with the dog
on 9 August 2015
This is just the weatherproof jacket I hoped for.
on 30 September 2015
this was too large and I had to send it back.

See one answered question