- Up to 70% Off Fashion: Revamp your look with selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Karrimor Men's Bodmin Ii Mid Weathertite Light Mink Walking Boot
|Price:||£35.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||£35.00 (50%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Exclusive weathertite waterproof/breathable lining
- Suede & mesh upper
- Outer Material: Suede
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Natural Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Composition: Suede / Man made upper, textile lining & man made sole
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Waterproof suede leather lightweight walking boot. karrimor thornhill outsole for grip and support. phylon midsole provides cushioning. weathertite waterproof/breathable lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. mini-speed hardwear lacing system
Top Customer Reviews
So after past experience internet buying I now allow for socks by ordering boots a half size larger. I did so with this pair of boots and they are comfortable.
They have proved to be excellent for this purpose.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
fantastic, my son was so happy with this present, thanks will purchase from yourselves againPublished 1 month ago by reds men
They may be 'branded' but are market-stall quality. Hardy but uncomfortable boots, you will need cushioned inserts for these as there is hardly any internal cushioning and very... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Look nice, but were too small and not water proof. I bought a pair of construction boots from Asda for a lot cheaper, and they're lighter, completely water proof and have lasted me... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
These boots are very comfortable, on long walks from day one.
The only problem is the soles tend to wear down very quickly.
But overall very good value.
Very happy with these shoes, did a great job in keeping me travelling around India for a month without any complaints.Published 3 months ago by Angelo M.