on 1 July 2014
I was looking for a closed-toe sandal with as close to a zero-drop heel as possible. I would have gone the Keen route yet again but I really wanted a minimal heel. These Karrimors are as close to flat as I've found which for me is a step up on almost every other sandal out there.

Once you get these on, they're instantly comfortable but there's the challenge - getting them on. The opening where you're supposed to slide your foot through was just too small for me. I persevered and managed to get them on but could hear some stitching around the heel strap make snapping sounds - they look fine and I can't see any damaged stitching and now I can put them on and take them off with ease. A little elastic or clasp around the heel strap would easily have sorted this out in what otherwise is a perfect day-to-day sandal.

I've been wearing these every day for the last week - walking about 90 mins each day and comfort and fit are spot on.
on 15 October 2014
I have tried lots of water/outdoor sandals. At first I did not like these because they were very difficult to get on and off. This is because there is no opening strap. However, I perservered and they are now my favourite of this type. The part at the back gets a bit looser with time and the result, at least in my case, is that they can be put on and taken off relatively easily, yet the absence of an opening strap means that they stay on securely.

With other makes of sandal, I have often found them uncomfortable at the achilles tendon. But I have not had this problem with these from Karrimor. They are very comfortable.
on 18 August 2014
The problem isn't that the shoe is too small, once on it fits my size 9 foot well but getting them on is a real struggle, the front of the shoe doesn't open, so the aperture for your foot is very small. I can just about get them on using a shoe-horn but it is still a struggle. In use, they are fine, the sole is grippy and they dry quickly. Unfortunately I dread getting any sand or gravel in them as having to take them off and put them back on is such a task. As such, I can't fully recommend them.
on 23 May 2014
smashing for outdoor use in the summer would recommend - good quality -nice chunky sole compared to my other sandals
on 15 June 2014
I really did like this Sandal, exactly what I wanted, but the strapping where the foot enters the sandal had little if no adjustment whatsoever, so it just would not fit at all. This gave me no alternative but to return a product that I really liked.
on 31 March 2015
A quality walking sandle but as other reviwers state, the shoe is somewhat 'tight' to put on at the ankle. That said, once on, great.
on 22 August 2014