Colour: Black|Size: 16 / X-Large|Change
Price:£16.00+ £4.99 shipping

on 6 March 2014
I have now purchased four pairs of these, I do dog walking and need a practical pair of trousers, and these are perfect... Plenty of pockets, comfortable, quick drying and handy that they can be rolled up or zipped off for the few sunny days!
on 4 July 2014
I wore trousers for first time a couple of days ago. I usually wear jeans but these trousers are so light and cool to wear and much easier to move about in. They got absolutely soaked when walking along a path with very wet grass overhanging it but when I was clear of the grass the trousers dried out in about 5 minutes. The bottom of the legs zip off and re-attach with ease.
on 1 December 2013
Theses are good value, comfortable walking pants and fasten up to a 3/4 length which is handy for the summer. As a tall person |I find it hard to find 3/4 length pants that are long enough but these are great.
on 17 May 2014
these are sold as ladies trousers and I am disappointed that they are low waisted as I prefer trousers that fit to waist. They have not been fully tested yet as these are for a long distance walk in June.
on 7 April 2014
I bought these to wear for hiking, though I have not yet been able to use them for that. However, I am a size 12 and these fit comfortably, material seems to be of good quality (but I will better find out when I actually go hiking in them). The zip off parts are great, the zips seem good quality and when turned into shorts they are of good length and look good. I can see myself even using the shorts during the summer time. I would recommend these if you're looking for something inexpensive but still want quality, so far they haven't disappointed me!
on 19 June 2016
I received my package 2 days before the estimated delivery date, so I was thrilled with the prompt and efficient postage from Field &Trek. The convertible hiking trousers were packaged in a very straightforward manner, just a plastic postage bag with the trousers in another clear plastic bag inside them. The original labels were still attached to the trousers.

I purchased size 8 (XS) and I feel they would comfortable fit a size 10 as well - the belt included cinched in the waist and keeps the trousers tightly secured while wearing.

Pros:
Trousers are very light weight, the material is an excellent light weight that is very comfy and doesn't feel heavy on your legs.
The 3 'style' options are actually brilliant:
1. Full length, which I'd say is roughly a regular trouser length.
2. Cropped length, which is achieved by two long straps that you button from the inside to the outside to gather the legs up.
3. Shorts, the legs zip easily off and you're left with above kneed shorts.

Cons:
I'd like if the colour was perhaps a bit more 'cream', but honestly, that's just from a personal taste point of view!

Very handy pair of trousers that are convertible depending on the weather!
on 24 March 2015
Absolutely perfect! Excellent true to size fit and great quality. They feel very light and airy which is good.
on 24 July 2014
I hate the fashion for hipster everything. I can understand why the fashion industry likes it - I just find them so much more uncomfortable than their traditional forebears
on 29 May 2016
These are quite thin. The shorts are very long. They are a little neat around the crotch, and as I want them for travelling, I would have preferred to have them a size bigger than I actually am (I am a size 10) for comfort. Also, the side pocket is very small, and I like it for my money belt when I'm flying; there's not much that would fit in there. They are fine otherwise, and very reasonably priced as they were reduced to £20.
on 18 August 2014
Being petite these are just the right length for cropped when zipped off