Ring Size: N|Change

on 29 July 2011
Purchased white gold claddagh ring.
Very pleased with price as it is white gold.
The claddagh itself is enclosed inside a bar
which in my opinion takes away from the beauty
of the implication of the ring.
Two hands cradling a crowned heart, the heart for love,
the hands for friendship and the crown for loyalty.
Traditionally the Claddagh ring can be worn three ways. When placed on the right hand with the heart facing out the wearer's heart is still searching. When placed on the right hand with the heart facing in, there are possibilities When worn on the left hand with the heart facing in, the wearer's heart is promised forever
But overall it is good quality
and very pretty. Would definitely buy for a friend
and would recommend if you were purchasing for a girlfriend
as a means of giving her your heart. And then you can read from
the way she wears it if she will keep it safe in her hands forever
on 25 November 2009
I searched for quite some time the various websites for a white gold claddagh ring. I didnt expect to find one as nice as this one on Amazon. Not only is it exactly what I wanted but it was half the price of the others that I had searched online. There are not many high street jewellers that do these rings and those that do stock them are not as good quality as this.

I would definitely recommend this as a gift for someone or just treat yourself.
on 23 December 2009
I was very shocked when i opened the box to view this ring.I thought it was going to be tiny with very little gold and it was the complete opposite.Very thick,but not chunkey,ring.Great band on it and plenty of white gold.Well worth it for the money wud recommend it for any1 to buy.
on 27 June 2010
A truely beautiful ring with lovely design a joy to wear
Fantastic service and speedy delivery Thank you
on 13 April 2013
THIS IS A LOVELY AND GREAT VALUE RING-I LIKED IT VERY MUCH BUT THE WHITE GOLD JUST DID NOT LOOK RIGHT ON MY HAND SO IT WAS RETURNED-YELLOW GOLD WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT FOR ME. AMAZON RETURNS SYSTEM COULD NOT BE BETTERED.
on 29 August 2009
I had scanned the internet for days looking for Cladd[[ASIN:B000X72BL6 9ct White Gold Ladies Diamond Set Celtic Claddagh ring which I could be sure my girlfriend would love. I hadn't thought of Amazon for this item even though I have been a regular customer for several years. I had always thought of them as primarily a book and CD site.

When I saw this ring I knew right away she would love it. It's got a touch of class in its design you usually find in antique rings of this type. I knew after extensive research I wasn't going to find a better looking one for the price.

I was right, she loves it, and me a bit more maybe.
on 18 December 2012
Wife loves it and with another ring I bought wears it all the time. I ordered this ring and within two days she was wearing it, very good service. Like another ring I purchased I feel it represents good value plus it has an unusual design.
on 16 January 2010
I'd been looking for a Claddagh ring for ages but wanted one that was slightly more subtle than the typical design. This fitted the bill and I was swayed by the reviews all being very positive. I can only add my wholehearted endorsement here. The ring is fab, quite chunky and yet subtle.
on 30 December 2010
I bought this ring as a special treat for myself...and I have to say I expected more for the money I spent. I was disappointed.. I expected the ring to be more substantial than it is, saying this..I will admit it is a very pretty ring.
on 28 February 2014
I was looking for a claddagh ring but they were all out of my price range especially if you wanted gold. This is perfect, they come in larger sizes and it looks great. I am very pleased with it.