on 20 September 2014
Broke the first day I tried to use it. Not even kidding - I bought it for carry-on luggage for my trip to Iceland. Making my way up to Glasgow on the train the day before, the shoulder strap breaks entirely - it looks like the stitching gave way. Bear in mind I'd taken it out of the packaging the day before, checked all the stitching and seams, and they'd looked fine.
The next day I'm packing up my overnight stuff two hours before going to catch my flight, and the zip breaks - the metal pull-tab pulled off the ends completely because they'd frayed away. Absolutely useless. Will be trying to get a refund through this supposed 'three year warranty' when I get back to the UK.
(I was carrying approx 7kg of carry-on stuff in this. Bear in mind that for most international flights carry-on weight limits are 10k, so I was nowhere near the weight this 'cabin approved bag' could be expected to take).
on 18 April 2014
I purchase this bag because I needed it for hospital stay when it arrive just want I wanted something light just to pack few things can be use for weekend away please to have it.
on 2 April 2014
A good lightweight cabin bag that will double as a beach bag delighted.Have a very expensive bag that I have had for a good few years.We o travel light so weight is important.
on 13 November 2013
Nice bag, good size and colour. Holds enough for a weekend or overnight. Easy to pack and comfortable to carry. Got a lot of good comments when I used it. Quite good quality, time will tell with the stitching etc. Too soon to comment
on 13 June 2014
Prompt delivery,item as described! For use in airline travel, size, design and it's compactness makes it appear ideally suitable! Thanks it will be first used next week!
on 22 March 2016
Had a minor problem with my order but as soon as I raised it, the company were really quick to rectify it - treated very well and it was clear that they valued my custom. A very impressive customer services experience to put right an issue for a valued customer. The bag is great - will def be fine for my airline's hand baggage rules. It may not be clear from the product description but this bag has a flap along the back, where the label is, which enables you to slip it over the handle of a wheeled suitcase - hugely useful when you have to carry the toddler's bag as well as your own!
on 8 June 2014
Bought this for my hand luggage for our holiday, seems right size for Easy jet. Lets hope it lives up to expectations.Postage more than cost off bag...
on 14 March 2016
Exactly what I wanted. Just the right size for overnight or weekend stay.
I already have one of the Karabar cases so it was an automatic choice!
on 20 May 2014
Excellent addition for travelling.Sturdy & well made.Good value for money.Spacious inside-ideal for me as I don't tend to travel light !
on 28 April 2014
Really pleased with this.
Fit everything I needed for a few days away, with room for more if needed.
Great value too!