on 14 July 2014
Had this a while now and I've found that with normal use and without the bag being too full the plastic clasps seem to give way very easily meaning the strap comes off!
on 21 October 2013
Needed to buy one more of these! I was using this gym bag for about 8 months(still looks like new) and then went back home with it (very good to cary stuff if you need, a LOT of stuff) and my brother liked it so much, so he just stole it from me!
Just received 2nd bag, everything the same as the 1st time:
1. Very fast delivery, without any delays or anything kinky.
2. Bag is very good sized and spacious, you can use it to fit everything you need for the gym and it still looks good and comfortable to carry. I usually place: 2 pairs of shoes, towel, shaker (+milk for shake), 1 L. of water, sport wear and different things you need (gloves, lock, shampoos and etc.)
3. Stylish, well, just lots of people have said to me that it looks really good and they want the same one.

The bag is worth of every cent, worth of taking!
on 23 January 2013
Nice size for a gym bag, good pockets and good zips. I am not sure why anyone would want to listen to earphones with the mp3 plater in the bag, but the facility is there if you want it....
on 29 November 2013
After about a week of not entirely heavy use, a tear has formed in between the pocket and the strap. Still works but I wouldn't buy again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 October 2014
Does the job well. I can't imagine it lasting very long, but I'm only using it to walk to and from the changing rooms for my runs. My initial grumbles of it not having a shoulder strap were put to rest when I eventually found it underneath the bottom bit of plastic.

Worth the money in my opinion.
on 15 December 2013
Great for gym kit if all you wear is a pair of shorts.
Titchy titchy bag, barely as long as a pair of trainers.
on 18 April 2013
Great bag very sturdy and waterproof,great price recommended.I bought this as a a lead bag for my music cables and it does the job fine.It would also be great for a sports bag as its not to big.
on 2 April 2014
Very pleased with gym bag. The size is good and the weight is good. Lots of pockets for extras. Seems quite strong.
I did ask for the khaki colour but am quite happy with the black.
on 2 October 2014
If you got stinky trainer and this bag is for you, the bag comes with a really strong smell of plastic or chemical. Bag also tiny and cheaply made. I guess you get what you pay for.
on 26 June 2014
I bought this for my husband to use as his new swimming bag and he loves it. It is nice and strong and the red tags on the green look really smart. A good all round bag.