on 11 June 2012
after reviewing the feedback on some of the other holdalls on amazon, i finally decided on the jeep holdall - and very pleased with it i am too! its lightweight, but that don't mean its material is cheap or not up to the job though .... and it has acres of room inside to fit quite a lot of clothes/shoes/toiletries etc.
The zips, fasteners and strapping are of a good quality and should take quite a lot of abuse (you know how airport handlers are...), and the exterior pockets are ok, not huge - but large enough to accomodate a few nick-nacks.
The colour isnt quite as vibrant as in the photo, but you should have no trouble distinguishing it on the carousel - overall its just what i wanted, at a good price - and the delivery service was A1. Ordered it on a saturday, delivered on monday :)
Just a couple of things that would have been very welcome, and that is that there was no compartments inside the holdall ... and the free padlock is absolute junk, invest in a good replacement if you're gonna be stowing it in the cargo hold.
on 26 June 2012
This suitcase is very lightweight as described! The handy seems sturdy enough too, and it's just what I was looking for. Delivered very quickly too! Can't wait to use it in September.
on 15 September 2015
Excellent quality come back from Paris Friday grand daughter loved having her own case . Well worth the money was cheep but the case isn't would definitely buy again from this company . She's going on two holidays next year so will come in handy
on 20 April 2016
I really like the material design and it is really easy to spot in the airport. Although the initial case zip did come away from the side of the case the service I received to reslolve this was excellent, I sent photo evidence of the problem and a replacement case was sent within days, they didnt want the other one back so use that for storage now, thank you Karbar couldnt be happier
on 9 June 2011
I was very pleased with this case - it is the right size for Ryanair cabin baggage. It has a nice pattern and the front pocket is very useful. However, I have noticed that when it is full, it topples over if you let go of it. It would benefit from stoppers placed a bit further forward at the bottom of the case to stop this happening. Apart from that, I am very pleased with it.
on 9 June 2014
Appalling condition when they arrived. They looked like they'd been dragged around the warehouse. Had to chase as courier delivered to wrong address then had to send photos to prove how dirty the cases were. Customer service wasn't quite customer service...awful service. The cases are not medium more like an average small.
on 24 April 2016
Dose this case come in 2 sizes I'm sure when I checked the reviews people said it was cabin size it's a lovely case really pleased with it shame I won't be able to use it because it's larger than a cabin size didn't send it back because the postage is nearly the same price as the case I would still recommend this case
on 15 September 2013
It was a little smaller than I thought but seems to be good. I bought it with a particular trip in mind but could not use it due to its size. However, it seems as good as the more expensive items of the same kind and it will stand out on the conveyer belt.
on 17 May 2015
I thought this was going to b a medium size suit case as that's what it said on the box but when it arrived it was no bigger than a small cabin bag size. Real disappointed and don't no how to send it back as it's unclear on the web
on 11 December 2013
I have only used this case once , I have a large suitcase but bought this should I need extra space . It may not prove as robust as more expensive luggage but for light use I am sure it will last .

See one answered question