Format: Paperback|Change

I love this book. It's considered a classic in Malaysia, and it's nice to finally be able to read it now that it's been published in the west. It's a completely universal book about being a kid, yet it captures a unique time and place. it's recommended for all ages.
on 28 December 2010
I read this comic book before going to work in Malaysia (it was recommended by some colleagues). It really gave me a vision of the simple life in the old villages. It was useful to understand Malaysia and its culture.
on 17 April 2015
Nice to read again about the cartoon autobiography of one of Malaysia's world class cartoonist. Bought this to share with my son what it was in the yester-years, where children were happy even without having any iPads abound...