Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
Hi, it's not very heavy, about the weight of a large hardback book. It packs down to a similar size too. Hope that helps, don't forget to factor in a foot pump in your luggage space.
9 Mar 2014 by Kerry Dawson
votes
Approximately 1.27x0.75m
29 May 2014 by Tommy1
votes
My three year old grandson( average height and weight for his age) was certainly very comfortable on it. I would say it would be fine for an average four year old.
22 Sep 2014 by IR L
votes
No it's all one thing we however would use a single matress sheet to lay in the bed and fold it user at the ends and never had a problem
17 Jul 2014 by Crazy mummy
votes
I use a battery operated pump for mine I think I got it from Argos and it was about £15 and is very good.
22 Mar 2014 by Sam
votes
Possibly. It depends how much they move. The sides will definitely stop the baby rolling off.
2 Apr 2014 by Mrs Louise Catchpole
votes
We already had a pump that we use, it has 3 different size connectors as you need different sizes for the base and sides. you can blow the middle up yourself but is a bit of a task
22 Sep 2014 by J. Smith
votes
Does it come boxed 17 Aug 2014
Yes it comes boxed :-)
17 Aug 2014 by lara boo
votes
My son is 3 and a half and still lots of room....maybe 7?
29 Jun 2014 by Button
votes
Hi Margaret, I don't think this is suitable for an eleven year old unless they're really small, my daughter is three and starting to get too big for it. Kind regards, Kerry
26 Apr 2014 by Kerry Dawson
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers