on 27 August 2015
Do not buy this. It has the same weakness that other reviewers have stated; the bar which holds the buckle to the strap is not strong enough and consequently the strap fitting fell to bits as I lifted it out of the box. I took a chance buying this as thought that this issue would have been fixed by now but it hasn't. Despite re-fixing the bar, the buckle came apart each time I tried to fasten the strap. It has been returned to Amazon who have processed a full refund.
on 8 April 2015
Looks really nice, but stopped showing time correctly after just a few days of wearing. Took it to a watch repairer, was told that it had nothing to do with the battery, but it was the mechanics of the watch. Returned item to the seller, really disappointed as this was a Christmas present to my partner.
on 7 August 2014
Previously wrote a review on this to say how good it was. I retract that. It kept stopping and didn't keep time at all.

I sent it back and got a replacement - it also stopped very quickly. What a load of rubbish!
on 29 July 2015
Wish I had read all the reviews, as many had the same problem. It is a very unreliable watch, loosing time up to 30mins every few hours, or stopping altogether. Real shame as it is a lovely looking watch.
on 14 December 2014
Awful watch. Very unreliable. Kept stopping all the time. As it was under guarantee was going to send it back but when I realised I had to send a cheque for £5.00 for the postage didn't bother.
on 25 December 2013
A great everyday watch; looks good, very comfortable strap and very lightweight. I'll look at these first in the future when I need another watch, or for gifts.
on 28 July 2015
The watch strap fell apart as it was lifted out of the packaging and was awful quality, would not recommend at all, it was very disappointing. Don't buy.
on 29 August 2013
The watch does not look like the image, however I was happy with the look of the watch. This has a nice big face and good quality feel about it
on 30 August 2015
Nice looking watch with a wide black leather strap - really good price - happy with it : )
on 15 September 2014
Terrible - do not buy this as it loses over half an hour every day