on 31 December 2012
This 'Yellow Pages' sized book arrived today and am still reading it. I am very impressed from what I have read so far. I have read some of Sepharial's books in the past. This by far is the most comprehensive to read. I have always been interested in numerology preferring the Chaldean variant. I was surprised however, that Sepharial interpretation for the Pythagorean version of Letters/Numbers differs from other publications on numerology. As I prefer Chaldean I avoid the other version like the plaque as I don't think it is quite accurate. For example, most books on numerology will assign the number value of AJS to number 1 and BKT to number 2 etc. Sepharial however assigns the letters AKT to number 1. I do find the other variant of Phonetic values to Planetary numbers quite confusing and Sepharial provides plenty of examples with name calculations. Most of us may not recognize hard, long or soft sounding letters and I wouldn't feel confident applying this system in practice. With so much yet to read on this wonderful book I am sure will disclose new information on the mysterious understandings of the Kabbala. An ideal addition to anyone reading on the 'Tree of Life' I rate Sepharial's studies a top 5 out of 5
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again