This book is for people who:
• Have the task of creating new KPIs for their organisation.
• Have been asked to improve or enhance existing KPIs.
• Need help implementing a measurement system.
Using brief explanations and practical checklists, this book will help you deliver meaningful measures that work, create reports that support decision-making and deploy the tools you need to engage the rest of your organisation.
This book will help you:
• Avoid strategy pitfalls when choosing KPIs.
• Turn your strategy into practical measures quickly.
• Decide which measures to ignore.
• Design reports with buy-in.
• Develop laser-sharp KPI definitions.
• Implement your measures, reports and dashboards.
Over fifty checklists are included to take you through a structured KPI implementations process step by step. The book also includes download links for free instant access to all the templates used.