Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
You can't get kindle books on the Kobo. You can only get books from the Kobo store.
26 Dec 2013 by Mr. A. Atkin
votes
No, but I can recommended the Kobo Glo, which does.(ninety pounds from WHSMITHS)
18 Jul 2014 by Rosie Gamgee
votes
battery 8 Jun 2014
It has one, it's rechargeable, lasts a long long time.
10 Jun 2014 by Luke Hawkins
votes
Books that you buy on Amazon and which are sent to your Kindle come with DRM and cannot be transfered. If you are prepared to break the law you can download software which removes the digital rights management and allows you to transfer your books.
13 May 2014 by DanBeale
votes
I have not had any trouble reading my kobo in sunlight
21 Mar 2014 by Mrs P.Jones
votes
It has a cable to USB, so it can be charged and have ebooks loaded from a computer, should you prefer. I use the USB cable with an adapter to charge from the mains. Hope this helps.
16 Feb 2014 by Rosie Gamgee
votes
No, it doesn't have the distraction of either sound or colour! It is a very basic e-reader.
11 Dec 2013 by Rosie Gamgee
votes
Connect your Kobo to your computer by using the cable which came with the device. Be sure to attach the cable to the computer first and to the Kobo last. The screen on the Kobo will change and you will see Connect. Gently press Connect and the screen will change again to tell you it is charging. Now go to the Kobo website (Kobo.com) and browse the books until you find what you want. You will need to pay for it/them by entering credit/debit card details, and then the book will automatically be on your Kobo. When you have finished ordering books, disconnect the device from the computer by disconnecting the Kobo first and then from the computer. You should see the books on the Kobo's screen. The Kobo customer service is very helpful. If you want to download library books it's a different procedure. Kobo will help you, and so will your library.
25 Mar 2014 by Mrs S.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers