on 10 January 2014
I can't recommend this bolero highly enough! It's simply amazing! It matched my grey party dress extremely well and although I was afraid the metalic lurex would be hard and probably itchy on the skin, far from it! When I put it on, it was soft and fitted like a glove. I have a rather large bust (36D) and chubby arms, so I was afraid it wouldn't fit me - but it did, and it camouflaged all those bits that didn't look good. But don't expect it to cover your bust - it just hugs it on the sides and stays in place without sticking out or creasing. I'm a size 14. It's not too long nor too short. I believe it's just the right length that would flatter any body shape and size. The bolero arrived within the estimated delivery date and it was the first to arrive among several other items I had purchased on amazon the same day. On the whole very pleased!
on 5 April 2014
My daughter bought me the two shrugs as part of my birthday present recently, after I had first chosen the ones I thought I would like on the amazon site. I'm really pleased with them and they look far more expensive than the price she paid. My daughter had tried them on herself before wrapping them for me, and she liked them so much that she is going to order some for herself. I look forward to wearing them on evening out/holidays this summer.
on 31 August 2014
It's a lovely product but the size 'one size' cannot be used to describe this product. I wear size 12-14 tops and this wouldn't fit anyone wearing sizes above that. I will need to stretch it out a bit.
on 30 November 2014
I have returned this item as being too small - this a a regular problem with one size fits all - from size 8 - 14 !!
on 22 June 2016
Color is not as described in the photo. I ordered the Mocha and I think I got the off white or the stone color instead! not pleased even though quality is not bad but wont fit what I got it for.
on 30 November 2015
The Bolero smells really bad, it's not true to size. It says one size but it's not at all!!
The material looks really cheap! I am returning it!!
Just my opinion.
on 1 May 2014
I wasn't sure which colour would go best with the outfit I wanted it for so chose to order two of these lovely looking shrugs. On arrival the items were 2 completely different things and were from 2 different sellers. The material of the correct item was itchy and the sleeves were too short - not a good fit in general!
on 22 July 2014
I didn't realise it had sparkly bits in the fabric which i don't like and the length of the sleeves are awkward
on 10 November 2014
I am size 10 and this item too small. daughter size 6 loved it and fit her perfectly
on 14 September 2014
Beautiful item & a perfect colour matching my bag & shoes, delivered well in time