on 10 May 2013
These 2 KW convector heaters are all similar in construction, but this one was very cheap compared with all the others available, and seems to be perfectly good quality. The black colour makes a change from the usual white, and cream, and the design is quite stylish. It has the usual thermostat and also switching to give three different power consumption levels, 750 Watts, 1,250 Watts, and 2 KW. I have only been using them a few days, but they seem OK so far..
on 31 December 2013
This heater has a good build quality. Can warm up a medium size room after a short while. It works fine, and has 3 settings. Also is smaller than the photo indicates so fits nicely in a small room. I am happy with it.
on 20 April 2013
Just want we wanted: not expensive and a light weight heater. Quick to warm the room up and easy to move from room to room, even after it has been on, as it doesn't burn when you pick it up.
on 3 January 2014
I liked this heather is very compact and easy to move perfect, but heating is not good enough for my room. (may be too cold outside). Service is very good before date I received. Personally I recommend to friends.
on 11 July 2014
Excellent value. I wanted a black convector heater and this was spoiled somewhat by having white 'do not cover' written on the front
on 24 May 2014
The connectors on the switches never seem up to the job, create resistance and heat and so over time the switches fail after about a year. You get what you pay for. Unsatisfactory product. Every time I buy four of these I generally have to send one back faulty.
on 19 November 2013
i dont really know what people expect 4 this price :) i think its a good deal and works well too. if they looking to get something more expensive they need to pay more ,i recommend this
on 1 July 2013
Takes a while to get really hot. Other than this it is pretty good for if you want to maintain a general temperature opposed to heat a room up quickly.
on 16 December 2014
I requested for a black color, got the white instead. I really loved the black :(:(:(
on 8 July 2015
nice and compact but gives a good heat. Very good product for the money