4.5 out of 5 stars1,338

on 4 August 2014
I think that this game is fantastic. Hugely entertaining and addictive - however I do wish that energy came a bit quicker. Overall, definitely worth downloading!
0Comment|118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 August 2014
It is so amazing I can not get do any thing more then play on it that is why I gave it 5 star.
on 4 August 2014
This game is fun, but also addictive. I think the energy should come quicker, but sometimes you can earn energy from tapping on bins, birds, and more. If that helps.
0Comment|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 July 2014
Is fantastic and I love to play it. Can be annoying when u can't play the game for a bit. I would recommend this to everyone,including my family and friends! :) 5star rating!!
0Comment|173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2014
Great game, really addictive. Only downfall is the time wasted for energy bar to fill up, but other than that, fab.
on 31 July 2014
I love this game, it is very addictive. My only problem is it takes ages to reload your energy apart from that its great :)
on 27 September 2014
I love that game is soo realistic , that's Kim Kardash(ian) wow I've never ever ever played such an exciting game
on 21 July 2014
It's really good the graphics are great so I thought to my self after friends played it why not give it ago myself and its great
It is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. It has no adverts and it is very addictive!!!! A M A Z I N G!!! Five stars
0Comment|140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2014
This game is additive .The only down fall is you have to wait a long time for the energy bar to refill