Size: 9.5 UKColour: BlackChange
Price:£70.75+ Free shipping

on 19 October 2010
Same fitting and design as the original sandal but now can be permanently immersed in the wet stuff and will not suffer any consequences for being soaked. Good fit. I bought the original sandal in buffalo leather upper in size 9.5 but the H2 in size 10. The toggle adjuster pulled slightly tighter works just fine. I use them as summer shoes, slippers, boat shoes, wet warm winter shoes etc. You get the idea. Great buy.
on 4 June 2013
The most comfortable footwear I own is a pair of Keen walking boots. They're immediately identifiable as Keen; large rounded and roomy toe box, wide footbed and the big rubber toecap - and these sandals carry on all those design cues.

Maybe "design cues" sounds a little bit trivial; I mean that these things, like the boots, are functionally designed to fit the human foot properly (especially those of us with wide feet) rather than being designed to look good and expecting you to jam your feet into them somehow. They are well-made and well lined; I've worn them without socks and there are no irritating thread ends scratching away at your skin, or threads rubbing skin into blisters. They're solid enough in the sole to provide excellent protection and the big toe cap is great for protection from stones, sharp rock and trip hazards.

Extremely comfortable. Not elegant. A lot lighter than they look. Tough. What more could you want on your feet for walking and just for slobbing about? Thoroughly recommended.
on 15 October 2014
I am a long term TEVA sandal wearer and have gone through many a pair over the last 30 years or so but I have been disappointed in the quality and design of TEVA sandals recently and I have been looking for a replacement.
I first saw these H2 sandals in an outdoor shop in Pollenca town in Mallorca while on hols recently and when we left I immediately wished I had bought a pair there and then. On my return to the UK I researched the sandals on the web and decided to buy directly from Keen in the Netherlands via the Keen UK website. The sandals were £79.99 with free delivery and a robust returns system so I ordered a pair in India Ink/Rust. The website advised that the sandals were running half a size small, I am a female with a large, wide foot, usually wear a mens 8 to 8 and half, so I ordered a size 9 hoping they would be wide enough for my foot. I was not disappointed.
The sandals fit perfectly and I have a little space between my toe and the front of the sandal for walking downhill. the sides of the sandal are fixed to the stretchy material underneath so there is enough flexibility in the structure of the sandal to allow for swelling or tired feet or when walking on uneven terrain. They are light and instantly comfortable.

I wore them shopping to my local supermarket with socks and jeans on the day they arrived! If you are dithering to order, go for it, but order a half to one size bigger depending on foot width. You wont be disappointed!
on 31 July 2011
Keen make several styles of sandals - I personally prefer ones that cover toes like this pair. The soles are flexible & give good grip. They are well-made & are very comfortable without any chafing or heal-lift. They are advertised as being waterproof - an odd term for sandals but means that they are washable.
If you want a pair that are also compatible with SPD MTB pedals, take look at their Commuter II ones. Recommended.
on 7 September 2014
These are brilliant. I am a serial male sandal wearer who has been looking for these... Superb comfort and fit. Great support, just really enjoy wearing. My feet have made most previous sandals a general no go zone due to 'orrible smells, but these are fine several weeks in. I looked up potential odour reducing tactics and have been using hand sanitising gel on feet prior to wearing sandals. Would also recommend that as a tactic to anyone else that needs it as no smell from these... Not cheap, but great value imo
on 23 June 2015
I got these to go walking on Dartmoor which is notoriously marshy even in the summer months. I have very wide feet and so finding walking boots and shoes that don't kill me nigh on impossible. So I took a punt on these walking sandals. They actually worked out pretty well. I wore them with wool socks and although I got wet feet, they were still warm and dried off very quickly. The grip was surprisingly good considering they're not exactly deep cleats or spikes - they are especially sticky on rocks but less good on wet grass slopes. The fitting system is very simple - they're hard to pull on but then they stay on and you just pull an shockcord to tighten them.

This is where they went downhill unfortunately. 5 months on, and with only maybe 10 outings, they've started to come apart. The stitching around the heel has failed completely and I'm guessing it's because of the strain of pulling them over the heel pulling at that stiching. When you pay like £80 for shoes I expect at least a year out of them.
on 12 April 2014
Good quality sandals, and they look smart.

I'm a size 9, and that is the size I have these in, although I would say that they are a slightly tighter size 9.
on 3 August 2014
An emergency purchase for a trip to Italy - so grateful for Prime and next day delivery.
They are a fantastic pair of rugged, high quality sandals that I expect to last me years.
They have excellent grip and cushioning and remained comfortable for 10+ miles of walking per day including up Vesuvius which is both steep and gravelly.
on 10 August 2014
I have not taken them off yet! Comfortable, perfect standard sizing fit. You could try on a pair of Clarks to get you size then orders these Keens online. Because of the protection these shoes seem slightly wider/bulkier than other sandals but this protection is welcomed even on day to day use. Highly recommended.
on 1 August 2015
I now have 3 pairs of Keen's, a pair of Targhee boots, a pair of Targhee shoes and now these sandals. I have wide large feet and have struggled to find footwear to fit comfortably. All my Keen's have been comfortable straight out of the box and fit as expected , these are no exception. I purchased these sandals for summer walking because even with thin socks waterproof shoes are not the most breathable footwear, and they have not let me down. I have used them with and without socks depending on the terrain. Socks tend to keep the dust and grit from between my toes on dry pathways. I use Keen Socks which are dedicated to left and right feet and don't slip. Delivery time from Holland was fast. Thank you Keen for great products