KAVAJ leather case cover "Berlin" for the new Apple iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2 black - genuine leather with stand-up feature
|Sale:||£34.90 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£10.00 (22%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Thin, sleek, modern and luxurious genuine leather case for iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- Our magnet technology supports the iPad's wake-up feature
- Two positions: slightly angled up for interaction, and a standing position for movies and presentations
- All ports and buttons are accessible and unobstructed
- Fits tightly and securely thanks to our Velcro closure technology
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our superior KAVAJ Berlin iPad case is super sleek and thin, wrapping your iPad in our gorgeous soft, supple, rich genuine black leather.
The interior of this Berlin case is made of a lovely velvety flannel material, protecting your iPad from scratches and dust. There’s a Velcro strip that secures your iPad inside our gorgeous case, with zero wiggle or movement. The narrow interior frame shows off your iPad color, and we’ve even built in magnets so your iPad can “wake up” when you open the case.
The Berlin provides two angles: laying down and slightly angled for interaction and typing, and standing nearly upright for watching movies. All buttons and ports are accessible and unobstructed.
The KAVAJ Berlin – sleek and stylish insurance for your iPad investment.
- Gorgeous, ultra-soft, rich leather for total iPad protection
- Elegant, sleek and thin
- Our magnet technology takes advantage of your iPad’s wake-up feature
- All ports, buttons and sensors are accessible
- 100% genuine, soft sexy leather
- Exterior: Genuine leather in black
- Interior: Velvety flannel
- 1 x KAVAJ "Berlin" case for the new iPad (iPad not included)
Top Customer Reviews
Not any more, since I have had the Berlin case I now feel safe carrying the tablet knowing that it is protected, that it won't slip from my hands and that it is not going to get more unnecessary finger marks on it.
The case is a lovely slim fit. Sure it adds to the iPad's thinness but I think this is a good thing, it's much easier to grip. I also like the fact that there is almost no incursion over the screen area so the display looks clean and uncluttered.
I found the case simplicity itself to fit and the stand arrangement works extremely well especially as I mainly use the iPad on my knee on the sofa.
All in all as I have said in my heading the case has been worth the money and with that lovely smell of real leather - heaven!
It's well presented ready to be gift wrapped without opening.
There are enough instructions available to show how to fit it properly and leather is a natural product so I expect it to "wear in".
It is very securely held in place and I cannot believe it is possible for it to fall out.
For me the magnets line up perfectly and it turns it self on and off when opening/closing the cover every time.
All the holes line up when the instructions are followed.
When closed it has an executive look about it and next to the Apple case you'd be forgiven for getting the prices the wrong way around.
The iPad Air is brilliant and it needs a case to do it justice. This is that case.
Rest assured, this case is amazing! The fit (for iPad 3) is perfect. The iPad slots in easily and the fastening mechanism holds it tightly in place. There is absolutely no movement and the button alignment is precise. The main thing to note is that this case feels like a natural extension of the iPad; it doesn't feel like something you slap on, but rather something that was always meant to be there.
The leather feels good to the touch and the felt on the inside of the flap is velvety (I often find myself stroking it!).
Also worth noting is the ability to stand the case at an upright angle and at a shallow angle. Both angles sit firmly in place, with little to no movement when typing or fingering the screen.
For the quality that you get, it is well worth the price. You get something that looks nice, feels nice, operates as it is supposed to, and perhaps most importantly protects your iPad from scratches, dirt and I imagine falling damage (I don't want to put that to the test, thank you very much).
I love the following:
- Incredible packaging. Just screams quality at you. A million miles away from the ebay PU leather tat and their rubbish free screen protectors. Item came gift wrapped already free of charge and comes with a booklet showing all the different products. It also came with a very handy sheet which detailed 2 issues that you might come across when putting on the case. I had one of the two problems and following the guide I fixed it within 20 seconds.
- Geninue leather casing that blows away PU rubbish and smells great. It also comes in brown which is rare compared to the usual black/white or garish colours that PU leather comes in. The leather stretches to accomodate the extra width the Ipad Mini 2 has over the 1 (trust me there is a difference!!!) Over time as with all leather products, it will age and look better as a result. I can see myself keeping this for some time.
- Comes with a promotional code so you can get 10% of their next product.
All in all a very good product and incredible value for money. I spent the same amount on a similar case which promised it would fit the new Mini. Well it didn't and I told them that and they completely agreed and gave me a refund and then took that product off their website. That was the best thing that happen to me as I since found this case and it does exactly what you want.
It protects the Mini fully and looks good at the same time. Honestly what else could you ask for. Just buy it already.
A superb quality LEATHER case which should last for years......no cheap plastic stuff here!!!!
I can get to all ports and have yet to try the stand facility but that's not an issue with me as I probably wont use it. All the edges of my ipad are protected which is important......this is a first class quality case......smell the leather!!!
DO NOT buy a cheap leather case its not worth the money.........Kavaj as a company looks as though they care about customers which is all important these days.
I would most definitely recommend them!!!!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautiful case... reviews are correct and can be trusted, well worth it and came on time .
Packed really nice all in all top product
Just opened it - sending straight back for refund. Not nearly as attractive as hoped; stitching is thick and ugly and there's a whole chunky edge partially obscuring the surround... Read morePublished 2 days ago by K8coops
Excellent quality, really nice leather. However needs some manipulation and patience to put into TV stand. Read morePublished 3 days ago by MR REUBEN J SNAITH
Very nice case - tight fit but as expected. Not perfect as in alignment when case is closes and back could be finished better as not as smooth as front hence 4 starsPublished 8 days ago by Adz1892
Nicely made, leather of good quality,my only criticism is the fiddly system adopted for the free standing method.Published 10 days ago by Pericles Zigadas
The case is of a lovely design, is made of very nice leather and was dispatched quickly. Unfortunately it is not designed for an iPad mini 4 as it has a gap in the leather for a... Read morePublished 11 days ago by msrx